WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines American fakes own decapitation in tape

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
61
112
#1
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5629119/

SAN FRANCISCO - A video aired Saturday that purportedly showed an American being decapitated in Iraq was a hoax.

........................................................................................................
WTF?! Like there isn't enough hostility towards the war and the handling of prisoners, but now u have some jack off makin a hoax tape. Cut the shit and get that guy some mental help.
 

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#2
magnolia said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5629119/

SAN FRANCISCO - A video aired Saturday that purportedly showed an American being decapitated in Iraq was a hoax.

........................................................................................................
WTF?! Like there isn't enough hostility towards the war and the handling of prisoners, but now u have some jack off makin a hoax tape. Cut the shit and get that guy some mental help.
Probably wanted to see if he could do it, and it looks like he did.

I saw a mock snuff film (don't condone it, didn't know what I was about to watch) Tom Savini (Halloween movies) made. Didn't know it was mock at the time. Fooled all of us...
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
#3
dumbass.. he had aspirations of becoming a politician... guess thats down the tubes now... well xcept for California...
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#4
Knowing the qualifications of our current president... I'd say he's in pretty good shape to be a politician everywhere, thank you very much.

California doesn't condone wackos being politicians... you think we were excited about all those people on the ballot for the recall election?

Everybody in my family voted no on the recall.
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#5
nosubstance said:
Everybody in my family voted no on the recall.
likewise.

i would have made the film myself, just to prove a point.

i've photoshopped shit just to show people that things can be faked like that.

~ dan ~
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#6
morelos said:
likewise.

i would have made the film myself, just to prove a point.

i've photoshopped shit just to show people that things can be faked like that.

~ dan ~
Can you photshop me about 50 gs? Im not greedy, but I could get the start up money for my own biz with that. Just kidding.

Dont you guys find it sick that our media is fucked up enough to publish a hoax, and then get more viewers by saying it was a hoax. This is why I do not have television. Only movies. I dont have to watch commercials on this kind of bullshit. I hate the media. They make me want to vomit.
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
1
0
#7
magnolia said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5629119/

SAN FRANCISCO - A video aired Saturday that purportedly showed an American being decapitated in Iraq was a hoax.

........................................................................................................
WTF?! Like there isn't enough hostility towards the war and the handling of prisoners, but now u have some jack off makin a hoax tape. Cut the shit and get that guy some mental help.
Yeah, his name was Nick Berg... Oops, was that in poor taste?
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
1
0
#8
Skitch0o0 said:
Yeah, his name was Nick Berg... Oops, was that in poor taste?
No, expected..
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#10
Yeah...our media is extremely fucked up here...it is no longer based on true information, instead, it is based on money.

I fucking hate the way this country works...
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#11
dg said:
Can you photshop me about 50 gs? Im not greedy, but I could get the start up money for my own biz with that. Just kidding.
i photoshopped some $20s when 1200dpi scanning and printing had just become available; it bought be pizza. good luck proving it either way. only three people know for sure whether it happened.

~ dan ~
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#12
morelos said:
i photoshopped some $20s when 1200dpi scanning and printing had just become available; it bought be pizza. good luck proving it either way. only three people know for sure whether it happened.

~ dan ~
Very cool. I always wanted to counterfit billions of dollars and throw the US monetary system into utter chaos. Want to help? I think it would be fun. Like on the movie hudson hawk, except I would be the bad guy. LOL