WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe American Fat

bait

Hoodrat
You americans are getting fatter and fatter by the year. lol. Im glad Im a canadain and live on the west coast, I dont have to look at you fat fucks all the time.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/factsheets/overweightobesity.pdf

Check it out, it seems there is a trend of americans getting fatter every year. around ~30% of adults are obese. not just overwieght... obese. That means big fat round ball that takes two seats at a theatre near you. Lol. God this was so apparent it was disgusting when I went down to houston last year. All you hot chicks down in the states.... come up north if you want better chances of finding a guy thats better looking and less fat. BTW you cant be a hot chick and be a fat chick by definition.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Yeah because being fat is the worst thing ever. We should kill everyone just for being fat, and make fun of them mercilessly! I mean, like skinny people are just so much better in every way! 'Cause, like, when you're skinny, it's all ok. What you act like, what you think, how good a person you are, who gives a shit! It's all about being skinny! It's the most important thing in the world! Woo hoo!

Jung

???
Premium
Not all Americans are fat, but you seem inclined to arrogantly assume/imply that. Who gives a fuck if some people are fat? I'm American and I don't even care; I'm in great shape, I could care less if the next guy is dying from overeating or not.

Your post sound like nothing more than inflammatory anti-American bullshit.

zbuzz

Banned - What an Asshat!
It`s better not to care about people at all - no matter if they are fat or skinny (unless they stand in your way, of course)..

magnolia

Postaholic
bait said:
You americans are getting fatter and fatter by the year. lol. Im glad Im a canadain and live on the west coast, I dont have to look at you fat fucks all the time.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/factsheets/overweightobesity.pdf

Check it out, it seems there is a trend of americans getting fatter every year. around ~30% of adults are obese. not just overwieght... obese. That means big fat round ball that takes two seats at a theatre near you. Lol. God this was so apparent it was disgusting when I went down to houston last year. All you hot chicks down in the states.... come up north if you want better chances of finding a guy thats better looking and less fat. BTW you cant be a hot chick and be a fat chick by definition.
I'm missing the part of your post that makes this belong in the "fringe theory" section. This sounds like a B&T thread.

i dont agree with baits comments....calling Americans fat fucks and shit....it's pretty ignorant..
But obesity is a big HEALTH problem in the USA. Being overweight doesn't make you a bad person....but it puts your health at risk. So maybe you guys should care....i mean I've heard that if current trends continue every child in the US will be obese by 2044 and every adult by 2058 (and yes i do realize this can't be taken literally because there'll always be healthy people who watch what they eat etc)....also I've read when this generation of American kids grow up 50% of them will have diabetes....pretty scary statistics eh? So America does need to address this problem and it IS pretty important...but obviousely no need to diss Americans for this...i mean, for a lot of overweight people it's not even entirely their fault they're overweight..

bait

Hoodrat
magnolia said:
I'm missing the part of your post that makes this belong in the "fringe theory" section. This sounds like a B&T thread.
it should be moved then. lol it is a theory though.

junglizm said:
Not all Americans are fat, but you seem inclined to arrogantly assume/imply that. Who gives a fuck if some people are fat? I'm American and I don't even care; I'm in great shape, I could care less if the next guy is dying from overeating or not.

Your post sound like nothing more than inflammatory anti-American bullshit.
Good for you. but apparently 3 outa 10 of people who live near you are obese and even more than that are overweight. Its a statistic, so why the hell are you saying im implying all americans are fat. I said 30% lol dumbass. I thought you were the one who hated when people put words in your mouth. apparently your a hypocrite too.

Jung

???
Premium
bait said:
but apparently 3 outa 10 of people who live near you are obese and even more than that are overweight.
So why is that even an issue? You seem to be upset by that for some reason... offended even. Why would you even care if other people are fat or not? It seems like you’re basically just saying "lol Americans are fat, but not us Canadians."
Its a statistic, so why the hell are you saying im implying all americans are fat.
Because you said things like "All you hot chicks down in the states.... come up north if you want better chances of finding a guy thats better looking and less fat."
I said 30% lol dumbass. I thought you were the one who hated when people put words in your mouth. apparently your a hypocrite too.
It's probably not a good idea to flame a moderator outside of B&T. Especially when you call someone a dumbass, then misspell a simple five letter contraction like you're. I don't believe I put any words in your mouth though; I was just going on what I got from your post - arrogance.

Easty

Click click boom
Reasons to be fat...

1. Insulation
2. More muscle
3. Get to jump up and down to gross you skinny pricks out
4. Give better hugs
5. We float

I ain't complaining, but I think bait's seen Super Size Me one too many times...

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
6'2", 270 lbs. The only fat thing on me is my gut. My arms are slim but strong. My legs are extremely well-toned without a hint of chubbiness. My ass can be rock-hard when I flex. Though the current trend says I'm 80 pounds overweight, I fail to see where they get the idea.
There are people in the grocery stores riding the electric carts just because they're too morbidly obese to walk around the store for a half hour without breaking their tiny, fat-ringed ankles. THOSE people are fat. I may have a gut, but I'll be damned if the day ever comes when I can't practice the martial arts and swordfighting techniques I've studied for years now. I wish I had the inclination to practice more often, to get in better shape, but I never consider myself fat as long as I can get out there and show off what my body is still capable of.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
OmegaZeto said:
I may have a gut, but I'll be damned if the day ever comes when I can't practice the martial arts .
C'mon on then Sumo, bring it. :p

I'd give anything to put on an extra couple of pounds. I eat like a horse yet I'm unable to go above my usual weight. But I don't eat fast food on a regular basis.

If they want to be obese then it's their choice, nobody elses. Fair game. Stop whinning and being a fucking mentor, instead, look after yourself and your ever growing acne problem.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Piro said:
C'mon on then Sumo, bring it. :p

I'd give anything to put on an extra couple of pounds. I eat like a horse yet I'm unable to go above my usual weight. But I don't eat fast food on a regular basis.

If they want to be obese then it's their choice, nobody elses. Fair game. Stop whinning and being a fucking mentor, instead, look after yourself and your ever growing acne problem.
"Whinning"? You mean "whining", right? You got some serious problems, and I'm guessing it has something to do with your mom and a bottle of baby oil you keep next to your bed.

If they want to be obese then yes, it IS their choice. It's a free country. That's why I'm free to point out that those lazy fucktards are using electric carts meant for those who REALLY NEED THEM, not just "want to ride them cause they're too fat and lazy". So yes, I think I WILL point that out. Thanks for reminding me of the whole "fair game" thing. Idiot.

Also, this isn't the place for random, pointless middle-school insults. You want to spout bullshit and aim it at somebody? Use BnT. You fail.

Easty

Click click boom
OmegaZeto said:
If they want to be obese then yes, it IS their choice.
not necessarily. keep in mind that women may become obese due to many opposing factors, some shared with men. for example, metabolism. some have a high level of it, others dont. those other people, unfortunate as they may be, become fatter eating normal food like everyone else. i myself, can eat a couple white castles and gain a few overnight. sucks, but i've learned to live with it.

also, if a fat person decides they want to turn their life around, and start on a diet, the second they go against it, is the second they regain those pounds they tried so hard to take off.

women on the other hand, have pregnancy to deal with. thats why there's not an abundance of MILFs running around everywhere. you go up to any women who has given birth and a lot of them will either be overweight or slightly obese.

there are also those out there who wishes they were fat. they claim to eat a ton, and not gain anything. sometimes they lose weight from it.

so i ask those opposed to america being fat, put yourself in our shoes, what would you think of those skinny people? also, get your shit straight before pointing fingers and criticizing others. it's ultimately what's on the inside that counts.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Me said:
If they want to be obese then yes, it IS their choice.
Eastside said:
not necessarily.
if a fat person decides they want to turn their life around, and start on a diet, the second they go against it, is the second they regain those pounds they tried so hard to take off.
You just contradicted yourself. Try again.

Easty

Click click boom
not if they cant control it. and something to add to my last one, im like you omega, in the fact that im 288, and my body is mostly muscle, its my gut thats the flabby part.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
The entire issue of "can't control it" has already come and gone. Metabolic problems are NOT AN EXCUSE. The person can maintain a natural bodyweight by exercise and activity. Diabetics whose bodies refuse to process blood sugar naturally do not have control over their bodyweight without extreme methods. The permanently crippled and otherwise incapable have no control of their bodyweight.
Anyone else, though, has no excuse. There IS a choice. If the "choice" is between "sit around whining about how fat you are" or "adjust your daily activity and exercise to match your metabolism", then obviously they have no excuse for saying "I can't help it, it's my metabolism!"

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I can't believe so many people are still on about this subject. "People who are obese have medical problems." DUH. So what? I mean really, so fucking what? Let's talk about other things that give you medical problems shall we? How about the stressed out always working American lifestyle? Gee, let's worry about fat people instead. So they can be skinny and pretty while they work their lives away. How about the lack of sleep most Americans get? How about the fear Americans feel from the news? How about stress from how all these fucking morons drive? Let's talk about caffine, the American drug of choice. Let's talk about the fact that you ARE GOING TO DIE, there isn't shit you can do about it.

I am amazed. People used to die from "Old Age", but now it all has names, so magically it's all preventable. You should never die from anything, ever. Get over it. I'd rather live a life where I eat what I like, excercise if I feel like it, and have less stress because of it. Fat people outlive many skinny people who die from lots of things, including heart attacks. People die, people have medical problems, that's what medicine is for.

So what? Let's magically remove fat from the world. Noone is fat anywhere, and nobody can get fat! What's next? Guess what? It's ALWAYS something. Next it might be alchohol, or working more than 40 hours a week (never this one, but it should be), too much excercise, not enough sleep, something will replace fat. You can never be perfect, get the FUCK over it. As long as I can move around fine, I don't give a shit if I have extra weight.

Of course many of the people who bitch about fat, are the same ones that a few hundred years ago, talked shit about the skinny people. Because fat was sexy when there wasn't shit for food to be had. So fat was a status symbol of power and virility. Gee, now there's food to be had, let's reverse it so that only skinny people are sexy. What a joke.

i love fat threads, everyone freeks out. to the maker of the thread, its north americans in general getting fatter, so that includes canadians, nice try though. we over consume fast food, well all food so don't go getting too far ahead of your self there big guy.

Trust me, being fat is NOT fun. Especially if you have to chase after your friend who just jacked your bike. I dropped about 35 pounds last summer (12 miles by bike every day), and let's just say that now my friend won't try that crap again.

Good lord people guess what I'm fat..So fucking what. It's never kept me from anything in life..I'm not obese but yes I am fat..It's never kept me from having a life or getting a clue or attracting men...When I feel like it I loose weight when I don't I just don't.

I live in the US (God strike me down cause everyone in the world knows we are of course the great satan)..I love french fries..yummy..I'm not so fucking uptight that oh god no i can't eat something I enjoy because master dick might think I'm disgusting.