WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

American Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
Alright, here goes you can flame me, you can insult me, but what ever you do... make sure its intelligent... ok i hate the American government, i hate all the bullshit that they spew out, i hate all the retarded laws and regulations they have in place. they claim that america is the country of freedom and free speech, yet its not and hasnt been in many years. they try and enforce their socio-polictical beliefs upon all countries in the world, they try to establish "reform" in the third world countries by destroying their culture and replacing it with american culture. they are a plague upon this planet and i hate them for it. yes i know i work for them, i am in the american military... so yeah i see first hand the retarded nature of the government. i get to go out and take over some random country through out the world that the government decides needs to be "freed from oppression" and have a proper democracy established... too bad America is a capitalist regime that stopped being a democracy 70 years ago. the military is used as nothing more then a mafia enforcer to the world... its pathetic. So what are all of your thoughts on it?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
i think you should move to ethiopia, cuba, or el salvador.

Then come back and let us know what you think.

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
... i have been to third world countries... lived in them most of my life, prefer them to america

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Tetragrammon said:
... i have been to third world countries... lived in them most of my life, prefer them to america
Well yippy skippy for you. Ive lived in a third world country, and prefer america to them. At least here I have a voice and a chance.

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
what voice and what choice are you exactly saying you have? i would love to hear this one

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, for one, as an American, I can go to college, get a job, and raise my family as I see fit. I am not forced into any religious idiocy, nor am I forced to stay at home as a mother or as a woman.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
I think that you are a disgrace to the American military and that you damn well better be glad that it's the American military that you are in instead of some other country's. Most others would have you executed for expressing that shit that just spewed forth from your hands. :mfinger:

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
there are very few countries in this world that force you into a religious dogma. as for making a choice how to live your life, heh you can do that in 90% of the countries in the world. the concept of women being forced into a certain pre-ordained role throughout the world outside of america is not true except in a few countries. any other reasons?

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
countrygrl said:
I think that you are a disgrace to the American military and that you damn well better be glad that it's the American military that are in instead of some other country's. Most others would have you executed for expressing that shit that just spewed forth from your hands. :mfinger:

actually i could get sent right back to prison for the stuff i said, and oh wait it is a time of war for the military and i could be killed by the american military for these comments....oh no i am so worried....ok back to a rational discussion..

jamesp

In Memory...
dustinzgirl said:
Well, for one, as an American, I can go to college, get a job, and raise my family as I see fit. I am not forced into any religious idiocy, nor am I forced to stay at home as a mother or as a woman.
thats true. from my experience America is quite the country of the free. In bolivia if you get a DUI you get executed, no trial, nothing. Tell me how this is better than the ideal that you are inocent until proven guilty? or in ethiopa were the life expectancy is down to what, 31 years? or in cuba where expressing dixcontentment with the government is something punishable by life enprisonment....? you see grammon, i also am in the military, navy to be exact, and i truly believe that what were are doing is, while not socially right, it is completely acceptable in view of the fact that there are terrible injustices being done to people by their rulers. im not saying that all countries are doing this, but there are enough. besides, ever heard the saying the path to peace is shaded by swords?

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
You're an idiot any way that one chooses to look at.

jamesp

In Memory...
Tetragrammon said:
actually i could get sent right back to prison for the stuff i said, and oh wait it is a time of war for the military and i could be killed by the american military for these comments....oh no i am so worried....ok back to a rational discussion..
wrongo mr grammaton cleric, thats the whole point of land of the free, you cant be sent to prison for expressing your views, and i highly doubt that the government is worried enough about your disgruntlment to have you killed......

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Tetragrammon said:
Alright, here goes you can flame me, you can insult me, but what ever you do... make sure its intelligent... ok i hate the American government, i hate all the bullshit that they spew out, i hate all the retarded laws and regulations they have in place. they claim that america is the country of freedom and free speech, yet its not and hasnt been in many years. they try and enforce their socio-polictical beliefs upon all countries in the world, they try to establish "reform" in the third world countries by destroying their culture and replacing it with american culture. they are a plague upon this planet and i hate them for it. yes i know i work for them, i am in the american military... so yeah i see first hand the retarded nature of the government. i get to go out and take over some random country through out the world that the government decides needs to be "freed from oppression" and have a proper democracy established... too bad America is a capitalist regime that stopped being a democracy 70 years ago. the military is used as nothing more then a mafia enforcer to the world... its pathetic. So what are all of your thoughts on it?
Cliche, but Liberal. :thumbsup:

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
mmmm talk about a discussion degrading rather quickly to insults...figured it would at least make it to page 2 first...ahhh well shit happens. As for the morality of what the government and military do... heh yeah well i dont think they have them.

jamesp

In Memory...
Tetragrammon said:
mmmm talk about a discussion degrading rather quickly to insults...figured it would at least make it to page 2 first...ahhh well shit happens. As for the morality of what the government and military do... heh yeah well i dont think they have them.
dude, this is a rant/rave forum, no matter what you say, especially something like that, you are going to get insulted. suck it up.

jamesp said:
dude, this is a rant/rave forum, no matter what you say, especially something like that, you are going to get insulted. suck it up.

He's right.

I think you did a nice job of ranting on your opinion though.

Perhaps a more serious discussion belongs in The Issues.

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
made a dumb move in the issues...figure i will stick with the bait and tackle... most people will really hate my opinions and issues i post so i might as well let them have free reign to vent some anger at me... gives me a laugh and lets me have some sort of discussion with some people

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Tetragrammon said:
Then go back. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.