WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

American Horror films, all the Violence none of the Sex

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
It used to be you'd go to a horror movie, and you expected boobs and blood. Well since fucking Scream, there's plenty of blood and gore, but gone are all the boobs. There are rare exceptions, but so many movies are R rated simply for violence and language anymore it's fucking pathetic. Don't even get me started on all these Fucking bullshit "UNRATED!!!!" versions which have NOTHING new in.

Call me old fashioned but I prefer my horror movies to have some sex in them if I have to endure the lame ass plots about some serial murdering fool to scare the kiddies. I blame people for supporting Scream when it came out, then it was "I know what you did last summer." These movies set America up for the suck ass fest horror movies have become. They enabled big starlets to be in horror movies, but they wont show their boobs. So now we suffer in a nearly boobless horror movie wasteland, where the only thing about them that is scary, is that you were fucking lame enough to pay to watch this shit, and not even one boobie.

To quote the Bush song "There's no sex in your violence."

Here here! There should be more boobs in all movies. I really think it's all the PG-13 horror movies that have made the genre suck. All the off camera slashing with the little splatter of blood on a picture, that always seems to be on a nightstand, suck.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
so you would rather have a film that makes up for a lame ass plot with sex? reminds me of a friend of mine I watched tombraider with... asked him so what ya think of that funky machine in the end?.. he said "what machine?" all he saw were angelina's boobs bouncing..

JLXC

Premium
I go to movies to be entertained. When I was 16 seeing some hot girls boobs on the big screen, combined with campy horror, was fucking great. I just watched a Friday the 13th movie the other day and the first thing I noticed is that there were plenty of boobs and sex and silly horror. I saw that Scream shit, and it was all campy shitty horror and no boobs, just lots of tease. I reazlied the difference and posted to see if I was the only one who noticed.

Darklight said:
so you would rather have a film that makes up for a lame ass plot with sex?
Depends on what kind of movie I'm watching. There's no excuse to watch Tomb Raider, but most horror movies are so shitty as to be funny. I see horror as dark comedy.

Dave666

Pot-Head
They should make a horror movie that has a killer that fucks all her victims(sp)(all hot girls with huge tits) before she kills them. That I would go to see.
I aggree since scream there has been very few if any good horrors(most of the remakes suck).

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Personally, I hate movies with unneeded and unwarranted sex. I mean, really. Except old school horror, where it was funny to see teens get slashed....

Dr. Giggles, best scene....kid trying to put on a condom and gets hashed....loved that....

Otherwise, I love horror flicks for the blood and language and cruelty. Not for the fucking of it.

JLXC

Premium
Dustinzgirl If all I wanted from horror was blood and language and cruelty I'd just step outside and view my fellow man. Since it's supposed to be fantasy can't we see some unwarranted sex too?