WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

American murdered in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me what happened over that whole incident involving the american who was killed as payback for the americans treatment of Iraqi prisoners? DID anything happen..? if not... something should definitely be done...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
get it together said:
Can someone please tell me what happened over that whole incident involving the american who was killed as payback for the americans treatment of Iraqi prisoners? DID anything happen..? if not... something should definitely be done...

Uh, this is WTF.com, not what-the-fuck-i'm-a-lazy-canadian-can-you-search-for-me-dot-com. You might want to check out Google.com , or don't you have that in Canada?

really?

GottaHurt said:
Uh, this is WTF.com, not what-the-fuck-i'm-a-lazy-canadian-can-you-search-for-me-dot-com. You might want to check out Google.com , or don't you have that in Canada?
nah, I just thought that you being a loyal american, you might now something about what was going on with Your own people out in Iraq, I guess that was too much to ask for though, oh well and how many times have I read on this place about the bs on websites? you think I'm going to take the word of those people?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
get it together said:
nah, I just thought that you being a loyal american, you might now something about what was going on with Your own people out in Iraq, I guess that was too much to ask for though, oh well and how many times have I read on this place about the bs on websites? you think I'm going to take the word of those people?
Google is a search engine, fool.

haha

really? hmmm being in the great white north I never knew that... and I guess I also don't know the fact that search engines take you too..... WEBSITES! wow... quite a concept there

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
get it together said:
really? hmmm being in the great white north I never knew that... and I guess I also don't know the fact that search engines take you too..... WEBSITES! wow... quite a concept there
You're learning skippy!!! You've just made my day, I've helped the mentally challenged discover a search engine.

GottaHurt said:
You're learning skippy!!! You've just made my day, I've helped the mentally challenged discover a search engine.
we've already been through this.. and websites contain.... what again? oh yeah! BULLSHIT! I'm learning Daddy I'm learning, so what was your point again?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
get it together said:
we've already been through this.. and websites contain.... what again? oh yeah! BULLSHIT! I'm learning Daddy I'm learning, so what was your point again?

I've never once said "all" websites contain bullshit. You have to be selective and know how to sort out what's fact and what's fiction there skippy.
But I realize that your Canadian and you need an American to point the way for you.

GottaHurt said:
I've never once said "all" websites contain bullshit. You have to be selective and know how to sort out what's fact and what's fiction there skippy.
But I realize that your Canadian and you need an American to point the way for you.
if I told you I had anything from a website pertaining to this, everyone else here would just bash me, and I guess I would be lost without you're the light of my life and the only reason I've made it through my life thank you for showing me the way

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
get it together said:
if I told you I had anything from a website pertaining to this, everyone else here would just bash me, and I guess I would be lost without you're the light of my life and the only reason I've made it through my life thank you for showing me the way
Oh, you don't have to thank me. I do a lot of community service helping with the development of the mentally challenged. I'm just glad I was able to reach outside of my community in this particular instance.

don't let it go to your head too much hell ya just might collapse if the size of your head grows anymore, loosen up with the ego bud.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
get it together said:
don't let it go to your head too much hell ya just might collapse if the size of your head grows anymore, loosen up with the ego bud.
I know I've given you more information today than you've aquired over an entire lifetime, but it's OK, you're safe, you can actually learn and retain all of this info without the risk of catastrophic cranium damage.

GottaHurt said:
I know I've given you more information today than you've aquired over an entire lifetime, but it's OK, you're safe, you can actually learn and retain all of this info without the risk of catastrophic cranium damage.
golly gee, thank you fatha I don't know what I'd do without'cha and all you've said is a whole bunch of bs that is just opinion that you can't prove anyway thanks for your time :thumbsup:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
get it together said:
golly gee, thank you fatha I don't know what I'd do without'cha and all you've said is a whole bunch of bs that is just opinion that you can't prove anyway thanks for your time :thumbsup:
Hey, no problem. Anytime you want to be schooled, then just drop on by, I'll be more than happy to oblige you.

GottaHurt said:
Hey, no problem. Anytime you want to be schooled, then just drop on by, I'll be more than happy to oblige you.
awesome I guess I'm just not subject to the propoganda enough for me to give in shucks

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
get it together said:
awesome I guess I'm just not subject to the propoganda enough for me to give in shucks
No, that's just it, you've swallowed too much propaganda, and it shows.

or something..

yup, I'm nothing but a victim here of the all mighty and powerful... Canadian propoganda? hmm.. something doesn't seem right there... sure of course we have it, but 30 million to almost 300 million people... who do YOU think has more of it? and who do YOU think is more subject to it... we've been over this... we'll try something harder... 300 000 000- 30 000 000= can you guess?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
get it together said:
yup, I'm nothing but a victim here of the all mighty and powerful... Canadian propoganda? hmm.. something doesn't seem right there... sure of course we have it, but 30 million to almost 300 million people... who do YOU think has more of it? and who do YOU think is more subject to it... we've been over this... we'll try something harder... 300 000 000- 30 000 000= can you guess?

Numbers don't factor in here, because only foreigners believe the propaganda.

GottaHurt said:
Numbers don't factor in here, because only foreigners believe the propaganda.
and only americans don't believe they are subject to it... crazy eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.