WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe Americans See Green Light for Marijuana Legalization in Bloomberg Politics Poll

ib4

Error
Staff

America has seen the future, and it is high.

Fifty-eight percent of U.S. adults say recreational marijuana will be legal nationwide in the next 20 years, according to a new Bloomberg Politics poll. That includes 13 percent who say it will take 20 years, 26 percent who say it will take 10 years, 17 percent who say it's just five years away, and two percent who say it will happen in the next year.

“Our civilization can’t look away from the fact that [marijuana] is not bad and the only reason we don’t have it is because of the archaic mentality,” said Dakota Daniels, a 21-year-old waiter from Pueblo, Colorado, who participated in the poll. He said he thinks people will embrace regulation—as opposed to bans—as Colorado did in 2012, because it allows states to set safety standards and reap tax revenue.

More @
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/...juana-legalization-in-bloomberg-politics-poll

This was just a matter of time...I say less than 10 years. What do you think?

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
The government couldn't care less if you get high as long as they get their dollar. No dollar, no high. Allow the bureaufucks to build their tax structure THEN beg your masters for your ridiculous notions of 'freedom'. Only THEN will it be rescheduled.

It's all pay to play, comrades.

Kansas. The People allow this. May DeadSet curse all your houses.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...g-a-school-presentation/?tid=trending_strip_6

Last edited:

dimduk

daddy was a drinker
I think it's criminal that the government allows the sale of cigarettes and won't allow the sale of marijuana. Cigarettes are a proven killer while marijuana is much safer. If lollipops killed 400,000 people a year they'd be banned.imagesYWQ2K0E6.jpg