AmeriGAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave666

Pot-Head
shut the fuck up you gay ass canadian atleasst America has enough balls to stop terrorism not help them FUCK YOU

morelos

lexicon incognito
rush needs to get back on the oxycontin and stop caring.

THIRTY FUCKING OXYCONTIN A DAY; talk about earth orbit...

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Invade Canada!!!!!!!!! They are hiding Bin Laden anyway. It's a shame I am stationed in fucking Uzbekistan. Cause the bitches over here are fucking hairy. God i miss american chicks.

morelos

lexicon incognito
oh god, hairy uzbekistani women

i seriously, SERIOUSLY never needed to think about that.

~ dan ~

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Sorry. You Californios are lucky bastards with all your hot women in bikinis, we have women in togas with more hair on their muff than a fucking ape.

morelos

lexicon incognito
i've noticed that here in california, the women are more attractive but less sane than women in the rest of the country.

i think it has to do with divorce and white trash. we have lots of both.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Ahhhhh, divorce and white trash. I can almost remember the smell of California now. Can you smell the white trash, cause i can.

morelos

lexicon incognito
whoah.. that's like... surrounded by shit.

elk grove, folsom, rancho cordova, and then stockton, tracy, modesto to the south.

what a shit-hole.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
morelos said:
rush needs to get back on the oxycontin and stop caring.

THIRTY FUCKING OXYCONTIN A DAY; talk about earth orbit...

Don't even get me started on that asshole. Fucking hypocrite. Fucking drug addict.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
morelos said:
yeah; i do live kinda close to milpitas.

Ahhh Milpitas. Corp office of Solectron. Me and one of my co-workers did a national site survey, that landed us in milpitas eventually. They have a corporate office consisting of 16 bldgs. We were gathering info for like a national "forklift upgrade".
Before they had a crazy mix of frame-relay, sonet, OC-XX. What we ended up doing is setting them up with a consistant Frame-Relay across the board. Much easier tomanage. :)

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
MaxPower said:
don't knock the uzbekistani prostitutes till you tried 'em.
I am a lonely air force cop stationed in uzbekistan. You don't think i have tried a few uzbekistani prostitutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.