WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Amityville

Anyone else see this movie?

i never seen the first one but i found that icould still understand what was happening in this movie...

I thought it was a pretty good movie... they didnt really have a buildup of suspense, the "scary" parts were more the ones that just shock you because it was unexpected....

I would give it a 7.5/10.... any thoughts?

Damnit, I'm going to see it tomorrow, and I was expecting more than just "boo" tactics. I feel so deceived. :(

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
haven't seen it.... but i used to know the lead actress in it.... before she left for LA to make it big.... how did Mel go??

I wasn't too impressed with it. It was just sort of a "so-so" movie. :thumbsup: :thumbsdn:

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
So I'm guessing this is a movie that I shoud just rent at blockbuster? I haven't heard that much about it overall.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
stevenw003 said:
Anyone else see this movie?

i never seen the first one but i found that icould still understand what was happening in this movie...

I thought it was a pretty good movie... they didnt really have a buildup of suspense, the "scary" parts were more the ones that just shock you because it was unexpected....

I would give it a 7.5/10.... any thoughts?
First off, it's a remake dumbass. And read the book. It was better. :thumbsup:

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
i dont know what it is about scary movies, but i dont know if this is just me, but scary movies arent really scary

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Taylor_Blade said:
I wasn't too impressed with it. It was just sort of a "so-so" movie. :thumbsup: :thumbsdn:

They could have done a better job of it, but it was allright. Kind of fucked up the way that guy treated the older son when he was posessed.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
screw_ball said:
holyshit screw_ball reads :thumbsup: i heard the movie was also so-so

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
And what the fuck is this I hear about the daughter seeing a little girl or something? It's supposed to be a demonic pig. Bastards.

el crotcho said:
i dont know what it is about scary movies, but i dont know if this is just me, but scary movies arent really scary
You're not the only one. Most scary movies aren't really scary because they only use boo tactics. Come on, Hollywood, give me a movie that messes wiht my mind. That will scare me.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
screw_ball said:
I leave for a month, come back, read ONE of your posts, and instantly remember how big of an asshat you are. Congrats.

The movie looks good; I'm a big "boo" tactic fan, so I'll probably enjoy this one.

Thanks for the review :thumbsup:

NINE225

The one, The only
i liked the part when the kid went to the bathroom and that things was behind him. Only because it was a kick ass makeup job and it owned. I thought to my self what an awsome halloween costume!!!