WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

An afternoon with Johnny Kuntz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sitting here in Johnny Kuntz four bedroom home, ready for a delightful afternoon "inside the twisted mind of Johnny Kuntz."

Johnny, now that you've allowed the cameras into your home, and decided to open up, and let us know who you truly are, I think there is one question that is on everyone's mind.

Do you have anything serious to post, ever?

Janglenut

Particinator
Do you have to clutter this website with your horrible, shitty, non-original, shitty, threads? No one really cares to read your shit with no real intent behind it, from now on don't make threads unless you have something useful to say.

Janglenut said:
Do you have to clutter this website with your horrible, shitty, non-original, shitty, threads? No one really cares to read your shit with no real intent behind it, from now on don't make threads unless you have something useful to say.
dude, its about me..

Janglenut

Particinator
WTF really needs to get a warning level to discourage you faggots from double posting.

johnny kuntz said:
I like to tunafish :thumbsup:

Well Johnny, that is quite interesting news. Do you like to tunapiano?

Also, many apologies for Jangles constant outburst, I understand renting out your poolhouse is the only chance he has to get off of his mother's nipple for one more week.

Now aside from Jangles being a worthless poster, how do you rate his influence on this site?

I believe he's trying to be the WTF.com traffic generator, but he just can't cut it with a master such as yourself ruling that area.

Does your title feel threatened? Or do think it's safe to say, you will be the ruler of the traffic generator, long after Janglenuts is long gone?

Janglenut

Particinator
I'm not trying to become a "traffic generator" I am simply joining a new site and talking with new people. Now, I happen to see errors in peoples ways, and problems with the site and I am simply trying to make it better. First off, reputation is useless. A warning level should be put up with REALISTIC warning levels being handed out by mods.

Also, to tie this in with your stupidity, your post made no sense. "EHEHEHE RENT OUT POOLHALL TO JANGLE SO HE DOESN'T FUCK HIS MOM" Original post if I do say so kid, you are just like every other homo, make a post about someone fucking there mom as if I am from Kentucky.

Janglenut said:
WTF really needs to get a warning level to discourage you faggots from double posting.
its not your fault jangleslut, its the mod in you that is talking :thumbsup:

HavokChylde said:
Well Johnny, that is quite interesting news. Do you like to tunapiano?

Also, many apologies for Jangles constant outburst, I understand renting out your poolhouse is the only chance he has to get off of his mother's nipple for one more week.

Now aside from Jangles being a worthless poster, how do you rate his influence on this site?

I believe he's trying to be the WTF.com traffic generator, but he just can't cut it with a master such as yourself ruling that area.

Does your title feel threatened? Or do think it's safe to say, you will be the ruler of the traffic generator, long after Janglenuts is long gone?
I think janglecunt could be an nice addition to this board, but please don't make him mod, ever!!

Janglenut

Particinator
I'm not asking to be mod, I am asking for the mods to make changes for the betterment of the site.

Janglenut said:
I'm not trying to become a "traffic generator" I am simply joining a new site and talking with new people. Now, I happen to see errors in peoples ways, and problems with the site and I am simply trying to make it better. First off, reputation is useless. A warning level should be put up with REALISTIC warning levels being handed out by mods.

Also, to tie this in with your stupidity, your post made no sense. "EHEHEHE RENT OUT POOLHALL TO JANGLE SO HE DOESN'T FUCK HIS MOM" Original post if I do say so kid, you are just like every other homo, make a post about someone fucking there mom as if I am from Kentucky.

Again, i'm sorry Johnny for the interuption.

Jangle, you dumb motherfucker, if you bothered reading the fucking post, then you would understand what I'm saying.

I said nothing about you fucking your mother, I know you might have a guilty conscience and it's probably true, but that was implied in no way.

When I said get off of your mother's nipple, I meant "getting out from under her wing" or "becoming a man, and getting out on your own."

Now get your mind out of the gutter you sick fuck.

Please continue Johnny.

HavokChylde said:
Please continue Johnny.
uh, yeah.

whwere was I..

oh yea

so my mother put me on this school, the real cool school for real cool dudes, where I learned to deal with succes.

then I worked at an company called: onlyrealcooldudesworkhere corp

And now I'am rich as hell and doing all sorts of cool stuff :thumbsup:

Janglenut

Particinator
Get off her nipple would fall under the sterotype flames of fucking your mother, so don't even begin to get cocky little kid. Your posts are worthless and bring down the quality of this site, do everyone a favor and "view" the site, but do not "post." Thank you mate.

then I met Jeff, an real cool dude, until he fixed my car, remember the corvette? it only had an flat tire..

:rotflmao:

johnny kuntz said:
uh, yeah.

whwere was I..

oh yea

so my mother put me on this school, the real cool school for real cool dudes, where I learned to deal with succes.

then I worked at an company called: onlyrealcooldudesworkhere corp

And now I'am rich as hell and doing all sorts of cool stuff :thumbsup:

That's quite interesting Johnny.

Where is this school you went to? Was it expensive?

What kind of work are you doing at this growing corporation?

Is my desk still open for me to come back and work there? This 20/20, Dateline shit, just isn't for me.

Janglenut said:
Get off her nipple would fall under the sterotype flames of fucking your mother, so don't even begin to get cocky little kid. Your posts are worthless and bring down the quality of this site, do everyone a favor and "view" the site, but do not "post." Thank you mate.
Lol. I suppose where you come from that's what that means.

Getting off the nipple in U.S. = Leaving home, and not being a pussy anymore.

Now drop the "fucking your mother" thing. I insinuated nothing about that. I guess no one taught you how to drop a subject after it's pointless to keep talking about it.

Better get back home, and shove your head right back up momma's ass.

The nipples are getting cold without you there to whine about needing a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Or did she actually teach you enough to feed yourself without help? I know you still seem to have problems making it to the restroom.

And yes Johnny, Jeff did a bang up job on the vette.

Janglenut

Particinator
I suppose you must be in 5th grade or so, if not, you need to grow up. Either way you are in the hole. Sorry kiddo, but I have yet to see a good post from you, and I don't really understand how you can say I should "go away from home" when you know nothing about me. Good try tho, have to love bitches who make up insults about nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.