An afternoon with Johnny Kuntz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
HavokChylde said:
That's quite interesting Johnny.

Where is this school you went to? Was it expensive?

What kind of work are you doing at this growing corporation?

Is my desk still open for me to come back and work there? This 20/20, Dateline shit, just isn't for me.
The school was set on the moon, so we had the privacy we needed to deal with our godlike talent.

Within the next month we wil be buying up shell, microsoft and wtf.com.
I responsable for the coolness.

I have to come back to you, right now my supercomputer is downloading the internet for an back up :thumbsup:

Havok

Mr. Ee
Janglenut said:
I suppose you must be in 5th grade or so, if not, you need to grow up. Either way you are in the hole. Sorry kiddo, but I have yet to see a good post from you, and I don't really understand how you can say I should "go away from home" when you know nothing about me. Good try tho, have to love bitches who make up insults about nothing.

Man, what the fuck did this thread have to do with you? You are definitly an attention whore. Go find something a little more your style, a little calmer. You're getting to worked up, you're going to end up foaming at the mouth, and pissing your pants. I hear pottery.com is good for people with anger problems like you. Go post there.

And insults about nothing? ROFL! That's what we do here nimrod! If we were to make up insults that actually applied to who a person is IRL, then there would be about 10,000 more people in therapy. I think I may have hit a little close to home with the mommy remarks, because you sure have been defensive.

Havok

Mr. Ee
gehtfuct said:
Spank you Johnny. Spank you very much.

Gehtfuct! Ma man!

Now that you're here, please, please take a seat.

Such a lovely opportunity to have the both of you in the same room.

How do you feel about Johnny Kuntz very un-serious posts?

From a doctor as highly reguarded as you are, what is your opinion on Johnny's mental status? Does he need the straight jacket? Or should he roam free and continue to entertain us with his insane antics and fag jokes?

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
Janglenut said:
Do you have to clutter this website with your horrible, shitty, non-original, shitty, threads? No one really cares to read your shit with no real intent behind it, from now on don't make threads unless you have something useful to say.
I notice, you said "shitty" twice. Was this a typo? or just to emphasize the magnitude of shittyness contained within this thread?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
HavokChylde said:
Gehtfuct! Ma man!

Now that you're here, please, please take a seat.

Such a lovely opportunity to have the both of you in the same room.

How do you feel about Johnny Kuntz very un-serious posts?

From a doctor as highly reguarded as you are, what is your opinion on Johnny's mental status? Does he need the straight jacket? Or should he roam free and continue to entertain us with his insane antics and fag jokes?
Well,back in the day when these tactics where used on monkeys. We had once found Johnny shit style amusing. But,the monkeys have since matured,unlike Johnny. But do not fret,he'll soon run out of gas. He'll have to resort to suckin' up to his he/she bitch friends for support.

Havok

Mr. Ee
gehtfuct said:
Well,back in the day when these tactics where used on monkeys. We had once found Johnny shit style amusing. But,the monkeys have since matured,unlike Johnny. But do not fret,he'll soon run out of gas. He'll have to resort to suckin' up to his he/she bitch friends for support.

Interesting. You truly have a dizzying intelect.

J.K.? Any comments on this opinion of Dr. Gehtfuct?

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
gehtfuct said:
silly gayfuckt, taking it all so hard :thumbsup: but then again, he went down hard :p

Havok

Mr. Ee
johnny kuntz said:
silly gayfuckt, taking it all so hard :thumbsup: but then again, he went down hard :p

Well. This has definitly been an afternoon to cherish.

Before I go home, and wash myself of this ridiculous thread and it's poisons, are there any words of wisdom from our posters?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
HavokChylde said:
Interesting. You truly have a dizzying intelect.

J.K.? Any comments on this opinion of Dr. Gehtfuct?
Yes,I am dizzy. Ol' Johnny has Crabz has been playing the Jedi mind trick on me all day. Everytime I try to post,I geht this buzzing in my head along with:"Gayfuckt...GAYFUCKT! pee yourself you will."
I dunno,the farce is just too stong with her. I was thinking of just joining the: "Johnny K Gayfuckt club"....But, last time I tried it they turned me down because im not ghey.

Status
Not open for further replies.