An afternoon with Johnny Kuntz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok

Mr. Ee
gehtfuct said:
Yes,I am dizzy. Ol' Johnny has Crabz has been playing the Jedi mind trick on me all day. Everytime I try to post,I geht this buzzing in my head along with:"Gayfuckt...GAYFUCKT! pee yourself you will."
I dunno,the farce is just too stong with her. I was thinking of just joining the: "Johnny K Gayfuckt club"....But, last time I tried it they turned me down because im not ghey.

Discrimination!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Janglenut said:
horrible, shitty, non-original, shitty, threads

I like it. He calls us "non-original", in the midst of using the same word twice.

Bravo, Janglenut. Bravo.

Janglenut for President in Nine-Teen Tickety Two

G's-up

Postaholic
Janglenut said:
Do you have to clutter this website with your horrible, shitty, non-original, shitty, threads? No one really cares to read your shit with no real intent behind it, from now on don't make threads unless you have something useful to say.

GEZZ UUZZZ! It's called a JOKE dumbass unless your dyslexic than it would be a EKOJ!!! Get over yourself and fucking learn to laugh sometime.......fucking Janglefart.....see, fart thats freakin COMEDY!!! :cool:

Unforgiven

That Guy
G's-up said:
GEZZ UUZZZ! It's called a JOKE dumbass unless your dyslexic than it would be a EKOJ!!! Get over yourself and fucking learn to laugh sometime.......fucking Janglefart.....see, fart thats freakin COMEDY!!! :cool:

G, j00 r teh funneh

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
G's-up said:
Apparently he's too busy to laugh, with all the grown-up stuff he has to do, in his daily grind.

The fryer is beeping again.

G's-up

Postaholic
MaxPower said:
Apparently he's too busy to laugh, with all the grown-up stuff he has to do, in his daily grind.

The fryer is beeping again.

WOW straight from MOP and BUCKET Supervisor to FRY COOK??? NO FREAKIN WAY!!! YOU GO JANGLENUTS, prove that just because your born a crack baby you can be a productive part of society........now more salt on my fries BIIIAAATTTCCHH!!!! :p

Janglenut

Particinator
Sorry, but I don't exactly have a job yet, most 16 year olds don't. By the way, if you guys didn't notice, as I see Maxpower did, Shitty was put in twice to emphasize the fact that this topic sucks dick.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
You were owned admit it like the 16 yr girl that you are, and move on.
I had a paper route when I was in 5th grade, do something! You haven't even got your lazy ass out of bed for one single honest days work. Go back to sleep and dream of your knight in shinning armor Lance Longrod.

G's-up

Postaholic
Janglenut said:
Sorry, but I don't exactly have a job yet, most 16 year olds don't. By the way, if you guys didn't notice, as I see Maxpower did, Shitty was put in twice to emphasize the fact that this topic sucks dick.

ROFLMFAO!!!! Ok, so you are 16 with no job (by the way LOTS of 16 year olds have jobs....shit I have 11 year old boys that at least mow lawns) and you come on the site telling the mods how to do their jobs?? KEY WORD JOB!!! HOW the hell do you tell someone how to do a job when you dont even have one and by my guess probably have never had one????!!!! SMOOTH MOVE EX-LAX!!! :thumbsup:

Janglenut

Particinator
^ I don't consider mowing grass a job, sure I do my part around the neighborhood with cutting grass and picking up. But, I don't have a job from an "employer" I do run websites, cap'n of a hockey team, and go to college, so I don't think you can tell me much that i don't do my "job."

shep

Local alcoholic
A sixteen year old in college?Im not buying that shit for a minute but common guy's he does do his part around the neighborhood and picking up.What exactly do you pick up?Are you the dog shit kid i see all the time?

Janglenut

Particinator
shep said:
A sixteen year old in college?Im not buying that shit for a minute but common guy's he does do his part around the neighborhood and picking up.What exactly do you pick up?Are you the dog shit kid i see all the time?

I go to high school part time and take college courses, so basically I am only taking the high school courses (4 english, 3 math, 3 science, health, physical education) required of my high school to get my diploma and will have 2 years of college done when I get out of high school. And, I have to do various community services to get various scholarships that I am applying for, so yes I am quite the busy man. Plus throw sports into the mix and I'm always doing something.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Broken said:
Oh another round of spot the bullshit!! :dunce:
:beerchug: Cheers.

This one isn't even out of middle school; and he is talking about college courses. :rolleyes:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
In 9th grade, I was concurrently enrolled in a college course, but it was a lot of work.

Oh, and I had my first "real" job when I was 14. Before that, I'd had a "fake" job, too.

Yes, it actually was picking up dog shit at a park.

Oh, laugh it up. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.