An afternoon with Johnny Kuntz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dogbert said:
So, in other words, you are saying he is not a zone of burning gases or homosexual?

No, he is not a homosexual full of zone burning gasses. But he is a fucking idiot. Like the kind of idiot that you are friends with because you feel sorry for them, and you tolerate their stupidity becuase the other option would be to slice your wrist or chop off thier head.

Oh, and here is one for you.

You are a festering cullion member of the pelomyxa genus.

See any dumbass can use a dictionary and sound semi intelligent fuckface.

PS smile.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Dogbert said:
Defention of "flamer" from dictionary.com
The zone of burning gases and fine suspended matter associated with rapid combustion; a hot, glowing mass of burning gas or vapor.

Defention of "flamer" from urbandictionary.com
Extremely flamboyant homosexual. Very bright clothing, loud speach, upbeat attitude, often noisy or annoying, intrusive. Very very gay...

So, in other words, you are saying he is not a zone of burning gases or homosexual?
Yeah, you got it. Way to go..Isn't everyone impressed he has two sources for information.

Derr~ Here's your sign~

Janglenut said:
^ Right now brokenhoe I am not trying to flame. I am simply trying to show geht that he is not seeing common sense. If you were black, would you rather me say "Wow, you have no job, you live off of welfare, you have three kids you cannot support, you are fucking trash" OR "You ******."

Tell me.
My mother is black. So what are you trying to explain to me again? Face it, you play around on your gay little gamer site, and think you are a big dawg. You are a pantywaist here at best. Please post more of your vast thoughts. The world needs all the jokes it can get. Oh and pat your step-daddy on the back for showing you the way to lose and be proud.

Hey~ are you going to invite us all to the party when you take the wheels off the trailer? We promise we will Bring our own drinks, not much on Maddog20/20..
ta`ta simpleton.

~24 hours later Jangle will respond w/ all his wit.

Janglenut

Particinator
You are a pantywaist here at best

For the simple fact that I didn't join when you did, nor do I have as many posts as you. Also I am not here to make any friends as I have previously stated, oh so many times.

If you would read what I say on this site, I have nothing against black people. But, YOU GUYS get blown up over a simple word or simple joke. If you guys actually knew more black people, half of them would get a hoot out of some of these jokes. I know my black friends did...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Janglenut said:
This is a flame room, make it one. Refrain from posting here. Chicks cannot flame, it has been proven on a website I am a moderator at. Simple thing is, I think you guys need to get on MY level, your flame room moderator is supposed to be the "best" at flaming, and I have simply proved that he cannot flame worth shit. Go back to the kitchen and get off the internet hoe.

Janglenut said:
I believe you do Dustinshoe. You cybersuck the most cock I have seen in a great while. I am sick of you fucking sluts that plauge the world today. I swear to god, harder to find decent chicks than it is to find ones that are fucking wenches. I hope you get herpes next time you start a round of pole plunging.

Janglenut said:
Fact of the matter is, you guys are just like every other website. Someone new comes in and regardless of what the person says or does to the original members, he will not "own" them in any way. Simple fact. I never said I didn't do little jobs here and there for people, I do have a summer Job, but I don't consider it much because I don't work from 7-5..so yeah. No need for you to get your panties in a bunch and be a homo, mr. "******-flame."
gehtfuct said:
Now I live with a bunch of backward assed narrow minded country fucks.(just like you) I hear "******" everyday. No,its not the kind of "context" that will be tolerated everywhere you go. If you think you can go downtown Chicago and shout out "******" and live,be my guest. Hell,I'll drive you there and buy you a beer.
Janglenut said:
You obviously don't know what a ****** is, and Chicago doesn't exactly have a "huge" black population.
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/08/12/white.black/

New York City has the largest number of both whites and blacks -- 4 million and 2 million respectively.
After New York, Chicago has the largest number of blacks -- 1 million. It is followed by Detroit with 775,000 and Philadelphia with 655,000.
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/08/12/white.black/

Keep going! :readup: Glad to see public education is paying off for you.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
Janglenut said:
Also I am not here to make any friends as I have previously stated, oh so many times.
Obviously.
Jangleballs said:
If you would read what I say on this site, I have nothing against black people. But, YOU GUYS get blown up over a simple word or simple joke.
The way you use it perhaps.
jangleballs said:
If you guys actually knew more black people, half of them would get a hoot out of some of these jokes. I know my black friends did...
Half my neighborhood is black. I'd get my ass kicked if I ran my mouth the way you do. Somehow, it doesnt seem as though you've ever used that word as a term of endearment, the way you say you do. As a matter of fact, it sounds like it was meant to be rather insulting.
Janglebiggot said:
I do have a summer Job, but I don't consider it much because I don't work from 7-5..so yeah. No need for you to get your panties in a bunch and be a homo, mr. "******-flame."

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Janglenut said:
Are you so ignorant to the fact that you know nothing about me? You think I am like you were when you were 16, I doubt it very much. Tell me, what do black people call there "friends." That's right, they call them there ******s. I really don't get when people like you think they are hot shit, you are nothing buddy. If you are so "old and almighty" I would suggest you gethfct off the computer.
We are all "Iggnant" in some respect. I dont know your stupid ass,mostly because you're about as interesting as a warm bag of shit. You're nothing more than a turd with a face,Jr. No I dont think you're like me when I was 16,one: Im not gay. Two: Im not a scared,confused,molested little girl.
As far as what Black people call their friends,first...you're not black...second..you dont have friends. "I dont geht people like you.." I know you dont,and you never will. "If you are so "old and almighty" I would suggest you gethfct off the computer." Good advice. You are pretty fuckin' boring,Sally.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
YUCK FOU!!! said:
well its good to see you havent lost your touch doc
No...I have not. What I dont geht is; these fuckers just dont realize that the Doctor is in. It's as easy to see as Red and Gray.

Theres some Broken Logic for ya.

"It" is what?

Status
Not open for further replies.