WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

An apology to the members of WTF.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I have been a real moron lately...and I think that the icing on the cake was the HL2 thread I posted. That was most likely the single dumbest thing I have ever posted in a forum, and I just wanted to apologize to the admins.

I feel like lately I have been letting my anger get the best of me. I will try my hardest to control my anger, and once again be an intelligent member of WTF.COM. The next few days will be hard for me. I have been on amphetamines for ADHD for years now, and I just discovered recently they are the cause of all my pent up rage toward this world.

I'm getting on a non-amphetamine drug monday, so you all will know me as a somewhat different person. I won't be the same old "Angry James" you all have come to know and hate. I will be a reformed man.

What I have done in the past two days sickens me, mainly because I feel like a n00b to the forum again. After gaining respect, I cange my signature to something unintelligible, then I make the biggest mistake of my life on the net: the Half Life 2 thread. To anybody who has been angry at me for my actions, I am truly sorry. I can only hope that things will get better.

Feel free to flame me if you wish...I deserve it.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i dont even pay attention to you so i dont care.

jstager said:
I have been a real moron lately...and I think that the icing on the cake was the HL2 thread I posted. That was most likely the single dumbest thing I have ever posted in a forum, and I just wanted to apologize to the admins.

I feel like lately I have been letting my anger get the best of me. I will try my hardest to control my anger, and once again be an intelligent member of WTF.COM. The next few days will be hard for me. I have been on amphetamines for ADHD for years now, and I just discovered recently they are the cause of all my pent up rage toward this world.

I'm getting on a non-amphetamine drug monday, so you all will know me as a somewhat different person. I won't be the same old "Angry James" you all have come to know and hate. I will be a reformed man.

What I have done in the past two days sickens me, mainly because I feel like a n00b to the forum again. After gaining respect, I cange my signature to something unintelligible, then I make the biggest mistake of my life on the net: the Half Life 2 thread. To anybody who has been angry at me for my actions, I am truly sorry. I can only hope that things will get better.

Feel free to flame me if you wish...I deserve it.
stop caring bitch!​
:rotflmao:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Geez man, just post.. I don't think anyone is shy letting you know if they don't agree.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Good point, Broken.

otepsoul said:
i dont even pay attention to you so i dont care.
This coming from the guy who was glad for me that I wanted to move to Germany? You seemed pretty impressed that I share your culture.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
The culture on this site is to flame people, don't apologize for it, bathe in it!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah...but I didn't mean to piss BRIT off...I always liked the guy, and now I am worried that he hates me.

The bottom line is, nobody likes me in real life, so I turn to the internet for my socializing. When I piss someone off, it's a lot harder to correct when you are just transmitting a bunch of electrons.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
yea really don't worry about it...i've been reading your forums and i really haven't seen anything your apologizing for....it's all good

oh and btw..in that other post you thought my avatar was a chick, hehe..
it's cool no problems, but it's a pic of Inu Yasha, a male...Kagome is the girl on that anime..i didn't want to sound irratated about that

just that 'Seije' to me doesn't classify my gender as much though you can see the symbol...well I like the anime Inu Yasha so I decided to get the avatar of him...not a girl..so no confusion...lol, i'm probly the only one confused right now
my favorite color though is Sage..i tweaked the spelling (same pronunciation though) :thumbsup:

jstager said:
Yeah...but I didn't mean to piss BRIT off...I always liked the guy, and now I am worried that he hates me.

The bottom line is, nobody likes me in real life, so I turn to the internet for my socializing. When I piss someone off, it's a lot harder to correct when you are just transmitting a bunch of electrons.
ohhhhh too bad for you! but BRiT isn't mean and he doesnt hold grudges (at least i think he doesnt. dont be mad at me if im wrong)so your ok. for now. just dont piss a mod off! :D

Broken

jstager said:

Brit hates everyone equal. You're alright.. relax.post and have fun.. Man you are worrying too much. Just fucking have fun already...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hey, its ok if you piss everbody off, that is the point of this site, so they can flame you for pissing them off.

shep

Local alcoholic
Bullshyt said:
Hey, its ok if you piss everbody off, that is the point of this site, so they can flame you for pissing them off.
Thats a good point,let's get back to the basic's. :mfinger: :gun: :sword:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Well you're a big enough man to apologise, but I didn't see it anyway. Even if I did, I wouldn't have been offended.
Unless perhaps you were killing kittens. You weren't killing kittens were you?

MaxPower said:
Well you're a big enough man to apologise, but I didn't see it anyway. Even if I did, I wouldn't have been offended.
Unless perhaps you were killing kittens. You weren't killing kittens were you?

Broken

I thought it was every time you hear a bell ring, some old man loses his prostrate.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Its alright. Don't worry about it. I was having a rough morning/weekend. All was fine an hour afterwards... :)

Broken

yeah: Brit but that's when the Xanax kicks in.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
WTF?! Jesus fuckin' Cripes! WTF is wrong with you people? You're all turning into a bunch of pussies. Dont bring me down with all your "I love you" bullshit.
Its NOT gonna be alright! Fuck you! How dare you fuckin' tell me its alright.
Fuck you man! Fuck you all!!!.....Grrrr!...
Oops!...
This isnt the Herpes Forum?....

Shit...my bad.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
What you may have lost in respect, you'll quickly make up if you run across a freeway naked on live television.

Short of that, I don't think I could ever forgive you :thumbsdn:

In all seriousness, it's cool. And no, I don't have any meaningful post content beyond that. Sue me.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Jesus Tap Dancing Christ. :lol:

Apology accepted, now shut the fuck up already.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.