WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

An awesome site i found

ron

Buster of Asses
You're just pissed that you didn't think of it.

CuddleMuffin said:
Why would I be pissed off because I didnot think of it. I really dont care who thought of it, it was just so fucking gay
your just jealous that sod could think of it way faster than you could of

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
deus_ex_machina said:
what the fuck are you talking about. FYI sod did not make this thread, Tezedek did. And God Damn would every one stop saying I am jealous. Jesus, All I did was say it was gay, not for you all to go all out and claim I was jealous.

CuddleMuffin said:
what the fuck are you talking about. FYI sod did not make this thread, Tezedek did. And God Damn would every one stop saying I am jealous. Jesus, All I did was say it was gay, not for you all to go all out and claim I was jealous.
sod is cool. dont make fun of sod! his little banana will kill you if you do! and i know sod didn't make this thread. i just was wondering where he was. you obviously didnt read the fine print of my post

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
deus_ex_machina said:
What ever this was, sure seemed to me like you thought sod came up with this thread, and I was not making fun of sod, how could i be making fun of him when you are the one that brought him up?

CuddleMuffin said:
What ever this was, sure seemed to me like you thought sod came up with this thread, and I was not making fun of sod, how could i be making fun of him when you are the one that brought him up?
dont mess with the best (MaxPower). read the fine print.

deus_ex_machina said:
dont mess with the best (MaxPower). read the fine print.

yes, yes, they die like the rest, right. I get that.

now where do I get these deus-tablets?

HavokChylde said:
yes, yes, they die like the rest, right. I get that.

now where do I get these dues-tablets?
ahem. its deus...but everyone always gehts it wrong. not your fault. and as to where you can acquire some deus tablets- you can find them atyour local pharmacy! :D

deus_ex_machina said:
ahem. its deus...but everyone always gehts it wrong. not your fault. and as to where you can acquire some deus tablets- you can find them atyour local pharmacy! :D

Look again. It's right. Lol, oopsy though, I think I've gotten it right every other time. Just in too much of a hurry this time.

Ok, you know how aderol is supposed to help you pay attention and stay motivated or whatever, but it really ends up getting you wired and turns you into a speed freak?

These deus-tablets keep asshats away, but there's gotta be another use for em. See my example above (the aderol fool.)

HavokChylde said:
Look again. It's right. Lol, oopsy though, I think I've gotten it right every other time. Just in too much of a hurry this time.

Ok, you know how aderol is supposed to help you pay attention and stay motivated or whatever, but it really ends up getting you wired and turns you into a speed freak?

These deus-tablets keep asshats away, but there's gotta be another use for em. See my example above (the aderol fool.)
they also make you irrestistable to the ladies...if you catch my drift. they give chicks orgasms. only hot ones though. ugly ones cant pick up the waves. They only cost $5.95!shipping and handling $99999.99

deus_ex_machina said:
they also make you irrestistable to the ladies...if you catch my drift. they give chicks orgasms. only hot ones though. ugly ones cant pick up the waves. They only cost $5.95!shipping and handling $99999.99

I'll take 1000!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That site's hilarious.

Bravo. Repped.

(By the way, using Mozilla Firefox I could change to other screens... just another example of its superiority)

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
HA! I really needed the laugh that I got from that site.............much appreciated! :D