WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

An episode of Futurama.

The episode of Futurama that came on tonight, always gets to me.

If you didn't watch, it's the episode where Fry gets the chance to bring his dog back, by cloning him. Throughout the episode, they have flashbacks of the faithfulness of the dog, etc.

The little dog waited for him, and Fry assumed he went on to some other family, where he had a great doggie life. Yet the dog waited for him to come back. :(

It just gets me for some reason.

Anyone else?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
HavokChylde said:

If you didn't watch, it's the episode where Fry gets the chance to bring his dog back, by cloning him. Throughout the episode, they have flashbacks of the faithfulness of the dog, etc.

The little dog waited for him, and Fry assumed he went on to some other family, where he had a great doggie life. Yet the dog waited for him to come back. :(

Anyone else?
no i haven't seen that one...

Easty

Click click boom
the one where fry gives up his oxy tank for leela (valentine's day) brought a tear to me eye. :happysad:

Yeah that episode was a tearjerker for me as well. There was also another one I don't know if you seen it. Where bender accidently gets in a missile capsule to go to sleep and they launch it and he gets stuck in space forever and he finds god. That one was another one of my favorites.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Damnit, now I'm sad. I'm gong to bed sad.

My dog Copper would do that. She'd wait. Oh who am I kidding? She's a whore, if you gave her a biscuit or threw something at a duck she'd ditch me if I was standing right there.

stecki

Fresh Meat
no i does not get to me . mabey you should get some help or stop thinking about it!!

stecki said:
no i does not get to me . mabey you should get some help or stop thinking about it!!

You're a bigger downer than the dog. Maybe I should help you become a decent poster. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I haven't seen that one, the only one i've seen close to that is he finds his ex in his cryo-chamber.

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
HavokChylde said:

Anyone else?
Yeh, thats about the only futurama episode that does though. lol. love the little gif there of the dog :happysad:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
HavokChylde said:

Anyone else?
awww, futurama rama.