WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

an official FU

roofilicious

soul assasin
black5

well i am dylan aka. roofilicious nice to meet you all and i am jst writing this to give the world my official FUCKYOU!!!!! as the link suggests so yes i sed it and will post again soon thankyou all biches!!!! i am buisy, your and idiot, have a nice day :mfinger:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
roofilicious said:
black5

well i am dylan aka. roofilicious nice to meet you all and i am jst writing this to give the world my official FUCKYOU!!!!! as the link suggests so yes i sed it and will post again soon thankyou all biches!!!! i am buisy, your and idiot, have a nice day :mfinger:
Die Noob Die!

and Welcome

ferengi

Yay fire!
roofilicious said:
black5

Okay, OKAY, THAT DOES IT! Who gave the fucking chimpanzee that damn laptop back?
SEE WHAT YOU WENT AND DID!

Welcome.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
ferengi74656 said:
Okay, OKAY, THAT DOES IT! Who gave the fucking chimpanzee that damn laptop back?
SEE WHAT YOU WENT AND DID!

Welcome.
Honestly, it looks more like the work of an orangutan...