WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

an old subject (why I hate Mr. Newbie and Itakeoffence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Before anyone starts with this why does kit hat Mr.newbie and Itakeoffence so bad.

Well My husband as I am sure everyone knows was over in Iraq. I made no bones about it. Being a military wife, you are proud of your loved ones over there and tend to talk about them a lot.

Well Mr. Newbie , for starters, and Itakeoffence decided it would be much fun to make a 100 threads... I mean a lot of them. Wishing death upon my husband and friends. Well a few guys from that unit didn't come back and one of them comes from my home area. He was 19....

So YEAH. I took Offence in a big way. You ever stood at a nineteen year old funeral and realize this was no freak accident. That he died for something you can’t explain, something you don’t understand and have to hold back your own fears of your loved one being over there. To look his mother and the eye and say “I am sorry…” Try to be strong and realize what WAR, FREEDOM and Hopefully peace coast…. Maybe you have, I not about to judge…….

At the time they started saying that shit…. We lost one guy from the 153rd days before, Jesse fell under a mortar attack while pulling Portal, on a mission he watched 8 people die. Another friends united was on a 3 week mission… came back one man short and a lot of other stuff I dealt with. I was trying to give jesse an Escape. Invited him to WTF.COM… he quite posting after a few short weeks, mostly to being told directly in a post to his face… “I HOPE YOU DIE”…

Some of you might say will Mr. Newbie doesn’t know him, well when your sitting in the middle of Iraq with no friends or family. Where death is around every corner words might start meaning a little more to you. I think a lot of you hide behind it just the “internet” to much. What you forget is there is a real person behind these words. With thoughts feelings and a heart. Sure some of the shit like “You suck” and other “E-related drama” is nothing to get upset about, but when you attack something like that. Something you possibly can’t understand it goes beyond anything you will ever realize.

To me none of those 3 should of been allowed back on this site, but they were to entertain you. I guess they made it out of the cockfarm whatever...

I told Jason I would ban him off the spot, then again I can't do that. Would be abuse of mod powers... I like to think I am better than that, maybe I am not when it comes to something like this.

If your newly wed husband, loved one, soul mate was sitting over in Iraq and you logged on for an escape or just to fucking think about something else for awhile and it was plastered in your face where people thought it was funny, laughed at it, wished it, even said it… you would act the same way.

That wasn’t a flame, it wasn’t e-dram, it wasn’t a joke. It was my and Jesse life at that moment. Those threads, those jokes were LIFE OR DEATH... REAL LIFE... there is a line you don't cross and something are beyond forgiven. Some things you can’t say oh well it just the internet… cause some of the things aren’t. It is basic respect….. When they did say “ I am sorry” it was only cause they were trying to keep from being voted off the site and banned.

Mr.Newbie made a thread called " I HOPE YOU DREAM ABOUT IT" which a mod edited it out. Then he told me he was "serious” and it “ was not a joke.” You may have the freedom to express yourself and flame in all good fun, but remember to everything there is a limit. Even on the INTERNET.

~Angel Marie Shelafoe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ITakeOffence said:
...well i do wish her husband died, so very much.
Yeah, Itakeoffence ... I haven't forgotten you either.

MrNewbie said:
you will see ur husband in a grave when he gets back
MrNewbie said:
somehow kitana actually took offence by this,

Easty

Click click boom
god, kit. im sorry that those douches have been giving you shit about this. that's just awful, i'll be sure to pray for your husband overseas.

i'm sorry. :(

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Eastside said:
god, kit. im sorry that those douches have been giving you shit about this. that's just awful, i'll be sure to pray for your husband overseas.

i'm sorry. :(
Eatside my husband made it back safe march first along with 8 of my good friends....

But if you have prays left... You can pray for the other wives, husbands, fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, friends who have troops over there

There is an Iowa Unit that replaced the 153rd...

Their 2 week there they losted 7 guys.... I think they could all be using some prays

:/

Easty

Click click boom
i'll do that. hope you two are doing alright.

:pray:

i still cant believe someone would stoop that low and say shit like that.

you're right though, it may be just the internet. but when it comes to certain issues, i take the internet as serious as i do life.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Kit i know how it is.....well sorta..i have a few of my friends serving and my good friend just left to Iraq on the 25th.......i say you should ban him again just for the hell of it.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Look, no offence Kit, but I find going to war is just plain fucking stupid. This war has nothing to do with freedom, it's just soem power/oil bullshit. BUT! I do respect those who go to war, not the hypocrit presidents, but the actual soldiers. I'm sure Jesse has his reasons to believe that this war is right... But I just don't get it.

My stepmother (the wisest and sweetest person I know) once told me that I'll never understand, because I'm not an American. Sure, I live in the US, and I'm trying to aplly for citizenship (I had my interview only an hour ago, fucking immigration rejected me!), but I wasn't born here.

So, back to the real issue, those "stooges" are just trolls. Though I constantly remind myself that the Intrawebs aren't serious, what they did crossed the line. I'm all for free speech (being the bitchy liberal that I am), and I respect their right to say it, but I hate them for it nonetheless.

Perm ban should be in done as quickly as possible.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
screw_ball said:
Look, no offence Kit, but I find going to war is just plain fucking stupid. This war has nothing to do with freedom, it's just soem power/oil bullshit. BUT! I do respect those who go to war, not the hypocrit presidents, but the actual soldiers. I'm sure Jesse has his reasons to believe that this war is right... But I just don't get it.

My stepmother (the wisest and sweetest person I know) once told me that I'll never understand, because I'm not an American. Sure, I live in the US, and I'm trying to aplly for citizenship (I had my interview only an hour ago, fucking immigration rejected me!), but I wasn't born here.

So, back to the real issue, those "stooges" are just trolls. Though I constantly remind myself that the Intrawebs aren't serious, what they did crossed the line. I'm all for free speech (being the bitchy liberal that I am), and I respect their right to say it, but I hate them for it nonetheless.

Holy shit, Screw_Ball made a post I agree with. :thumbsup:

sexy said:
Holy shit, Screw_Ball made a post I agree with. :thumbsup:

Ye have little faith. :thumbsup:

I don't exactly agree on a perma-ban though, and I'm saying this as a poster, not a moderator.

There are things said about me that get to me, and piss me off. I'm sure there will be more. But you have to expect that kind of shit when posting on the internet. It happens. Especially when you give people personal details about yourself, it's going to pop up elsewhere in the forums. Hell, my ex signed on with the site, and talked some stupid bullshit, but I didn't take it personally. It's the internets! Weeee! See, I'm still alive.

hove420

the shocka
_Kitana_ said:
Before anyone starts with this why does kit hat Mr.newbie and Itakeoffence so bad.

Well My husband as I am sure everyone knows was over in Iraq. I made no bones about it. Being a military wife, you are proud of your loved ones over there and tend to talk about them a lot.

Well Mr. Newbie , for starters, and Itakeoffence decided it would be much fun to make a 100 threads... I mean a lot of them. Wishing death upon my husband and friends. Well a few guys from that unit didn't come back and one of them comes from my home area. He was 19....

So YEAH. I took Offence in a big way. You ever stood at a nineteen year old funeral and realize this was no freak accident. That he died for something you can’t explain, something you don’t understand and have to hold back your own fears of your loved one being over there. To look his mother and the eye and say “I am sorry…” Try to be strong and realize what WAR, FREEDOM and Hopefully peace coast…. Maybe you have, I not about to judge…….

At the time they started saying that shit…. We lost one guy from the 153rd days before, Jesse fell under a mortar attack while pulling Portal, on a mission he watched 8 people die. Another friends united was on a 3 week mission… came back one man short and a lot of other stuff I dealt with. I was trying to give jesse an Escape. Invited him to WTF.COM… he quite posting after a few short weeks, mostly to being told directly in a post to his face… “I HOPE YOU DIE”…

Some of you might say will Mr. Newbie doesn’t know him, well when your sitting in the middle of Iraq with no friends or family. Where death is around every corner words might start meaning a little more to you. I think a lot of you hide behind it just the “internet” to much. What you forget is there is a real person behind these words. With thoughts feelings and a heart. Sure some of the shit like “You suck” and other “E-related drama” is nothing to get upset about, but when you attack something like that. Something you possibly can’t understand it goes beyond anything you will ever realize.

To me none of those 3 should of been allowed back on this site, but they were to entertain you. I guess they made it out of the cockfarm whatever...

I told Jason I would ban him off the spot, then again I can't do that. Would be abuse of mod powers... I like to think I am better than that, maybe I am not when it comes to something like this.

If your newly wed husband, loved one, soul mate was sitting over in Iraq and you logged on for an escape or just to fucking think about something else for awhile and it was plastered in your face where people thought it was funny, laughed at it, wished it, even said it… you would act the same way.

That wasn’t a flame, it wasn’t e-dram, it wasn’t a joke. It was my and Jesse life at that moment. Those threads, those jokes were LIFE OR DEATH... REAL LIFE... there is a line you don't cross and something are beyond forgiven. Some things you can’t say oh well it just the internet… cause some of the things aren’t. It is basic respect….. When they did say “ I am sorry” it was only cause they were trying to keep from being voted off the site and banned.

Mr.Newbie made a thread called " I HOPE YOU DREAM ABOUT IT" which a mod edited it out. Then he told me he was "serious” and it “ was not a joke.” You may have the freedom to express yourself and flame in all good fun, but remember to everything there is a limit. Even on the INTERNET.

~Angel Marie Shelafoe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, Itakeoffence ... I haven't forgotten you either.

my brother is in iraq and i know what you mean, he is like a hero to me and i know that he will come home safe. he hates being over there without my sister and family, but we all hope he will come home safe...this is his second time being over there...if you ever need to talk you can im me on aim or msn, its all in my profile thing

ttyl

hove420

the shocka
screw_ball said:

i whole heartingly agree with him too....and there is so many things that army families can tell you about but we cant...stupid goverment

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
screw_ball said:
Whoa... Look at our gas prices. Yeah, we are really fighting for oil, dipshit. :rolleyes:

hove420 said:
i whole heartingly agree with him too....and there is so many things that army families can tell you about but we cant...stupid goverment
You don't like what our Government does, Get the fuck out of America and live in a third world country; one where you are persecuted for your ideals. Yeah, then you'll be begging to come back. :rolleyes:

Edit: Sorry to take this off track. :(

hove420

the shocka
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Whoa... Look at our gas prices. Yeah, we are really fighting for oil, dipshit. :rolleyes:

You don't like what our Government does, Get the fuck out of America and live in a third world country; one where you are persecuted for your ideals. Yeah, then you'll be begging to come back. :rolleyes:

Edit: Sorry to take this off track. :(
if that happened do you know how many people would actually do that too, we'd basicaly start our own goverment and take over this shit hole

i love america and all, but im sorry the goverment has fucked us over way to much

No perma-ban. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Even if that opinion is ignorant.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
screw_ball said:
Sure, I live in the US, and I'm trying to aplly for citizenship (I had my interview only an hour ago, fucking immigration rejected me!), but I wasn't born here.
Lemme guess, you thought it would help if you bragged that you post on WTF.com, and tried to bribe them with rep and some pooptoast.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yawn, I am tired and my head hurts. This thread was meant to give you guys an idea of why kit has an issue with those two. Not spark ANOTHER convo on the war. Yes, there is a war. Guess what, the reasons do not matter. Why? Because there is not a damn thing you or I can do about it.

The issue at the heart of the matter is respect. I respect Jesse (Kits man) for his sacrifice, even if I do NOT respect the war or the government.

bnccoder

Postaholic
_Kitana_ said:
Before anyone starts with this why does kit hat Mr.newbie and Itakeoffence so bad....................Yeah, Itakeoffence ... I haven't forgotten you either.
That was a great post. You should start a poll on this thread to ban them. Repped

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
ummm I don't think I hope someone dies is an opinion. saying I honestly hope he does. That is a wish, a pray and hope that something like that (that could very well happen) will

I take that to heart. There is a different in what screwball said and what Mr.Newbie and ITakeoffence said. Neither one agree with the war, neither one wanted it to happen. However screwball voiced his opinion and had that right. What mr. newbie did was not freedom of expression.

I gave Personal details.... So i can not freely express the fact i had a husband over there cause I would have to worry about someone telling me he going to die? somehow that does not fall right... Mr.newbie attacked countless of people's personal life and children.

There is a line to the INTERNET. Some things on here are very serious. Havok brought up his ex... That is different you ex wrote words of anger cause you were in a fight/break up. She did not write heartless upsetting words about how your loved ones should all DIE when they are in a war zone...

When you make post about your husband being a soldier and overseas fighting to use that against you is extremely, selfish, piggish and weak. Playing on real life sorrow because you don't have to see the person face shows a weak char.

So if something on this board creates emotion in real life then it goes beyond much more then just the internet... there are differently thing you should look at as all in good fun, such a Johnny K flames and shit. However, there are other things that shouldn't be ALLOWED and don't get the "hey its just the e-net, im only joking," Flag. Neither one of them are sorry for what they said or dead. Neither one of them would ever understand the sacrifice of an American Soldier's Family. Luckily, i pray that few of you will have to know what Jesse and so many other great people have gone through.

To the person who brother is over there, I added another yellow ribbon to my trees... HE IN MY THOUGHTS! God Speed to him.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
FzM, I used to dislike you. Now I fucking hate you. Do you think it was my choice to come live in this shithole of a country? No. And yes, I'd be fucking glad to leave, but I have nowhere else to go.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
screw_ball said:
FzM, I used to dislike you. Now I fucking hate you. Do you think it was my choice to come live in this shithole of a country? No. And yes, I'd be fucking glad to leave, but I have nowhere else to go.
Look at me, I take the internet seriously! If you really want to leave, then leave. Get a job, and then move out. :thumbsup:

Do you think I care that you hate me? Fuck no. You are just a faceless username on an internet forum. Go make an emo song you whiny ass bitch. :rolleyes:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I think I'm going to cry.. wait, no I'm not. They enrolled in the army because they were willing to die. They died. Woops. Not for freedom, not for peace. They died for the interest of a small group of white people.

Status
Not open for further replies.