WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

An Open Invitation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Tard

i <3 GGW
Hello WTF.com. I'm new to this site in some minor extent. I hail from a small corner of the World Wide Web just around the block.
I'd like to throw down the gauntlet to any and all who deem themselves worthy enough to grasp it. What I am trying to say, for you imbeciles who have no coherence in deciphering the aforementioned statement; I am offering a challenge to anyone with the slightest notion to think they can stand in a battle of wits. I'd like to have a little flame-a-thon, if you will... All I'm looking for is a willing participant. A sparky young lad who revels in naivety long enough to type out a few deleterious replies. I have even went to the trouble of creating a user name about as flammable as gasoline soaked toilet paper. That alone should give someone enough material to form a feasible first attempt. We all know some of you can troll, but It's facile, any fool can troll in and out of abysmal PHP forums per idem... Now to actually step up and claim you have what it takes to keep from arduous self-destructive humiliation, That is a completely different matter...

So who's up for it?

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
*Ushers in the Mod Squad*

You over there, make yourself useful.. BAN this outsider, and make it snappy...

YOU - Lock this thread and ban random people with funny-looking IP's until everyone feels safe again... let's go people!

E-Tard

i <3 GGW
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Been there; done that.

[/thread]
-Are you trying to look like a battered multi-faceted latex vagina by an outright refusal, or are you just that fucking scared?

3 minutes thus far and not a mod in sight. Keep your eyes open Bonesaw. I got a feeling the only challenge I'm facing tonight is avoiding blatant catonic intervals of this shit.

Jung

???
Premium
Spewing out random curse words and insults doesn't indicate whit, nor intelligence; a retarded 12 year old could do that. I won't waste my time with ignorant and worthless drivel...

I hope you find whatever your ego needs in this thread, then you can go back to your shit hole in the wall forum and brag...

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
E-Tard said:
-Are you trying to look like a battered multi-faceted latex vagina by an outright refusal, or are you just that fucking scared?

3 minutes thus far and not a mod in sight. Keep your eyes open Bonesaw. I got a feeling the only challenge I'm facing tonight is avoiding blatant catonic intervals of this shit.

Goodness; it took you almost ten minutes to respond. Mommy must have been helping you look up these big words. Go to bed, junior. :thumbsup:

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Goodness; it took you almost ten minutes to respond. Mommy must have been helping you look up these big words. Go to bed, junior. :thumbsup:
Perhaps he went to "Take a walk"... LMAO

E-Tard

i <3 GGW
junglizm said:
Spewing out random curse words and insults doesn't indicate whit, nor intelligence;
-This was indicated to be the designated location for flaming, Correct?

junglizm said:
a retarded 12 year old could do that. I won't waste my time with ignorant and worthless drivel...
-My confused little pedant, if you are the perplexed with the above material then why continue?

junglizm said:
I hope you find whatever your ego needs in this thread, but feed it I will not.
-Under what pretense did you post in a flame forum then? Motherfucker, this is not the place for praise and chaste. I ask for proficient derision, and you give me this "holier than thou" bullshit? Oh, Puhleeze.

I ask for flames and I am given some sanctimonious tripe on morality. Tsk tsk..

E-Tard

i <3 GGW
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Keep the meter running shitstain. I'm just getting started.

E-Tard

i <3 GGW
Bonesaw said:
Perhaps he went to "Take a walk"... LMAO
Shhh.... I'll deal with your fraternizing ass over at BH later... No talkie.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
E-Tard said:
Keep the meter running shitstain. I'm just getting started.
Your myriad of verbal slander impresses no one. Go back to that shithole that you crawled out of, you know, your mother's ass. :thumbsup:

E-Tard

i <3 GGW
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Your myriad of verbal slander impresses no one.
-You're here. You've replied. Enough said.

Fire_ze_Missles said:
Go back to that shithole that you crawled out of, you know, your mother's ass.
-Dig the diseased perennium of out your pie hole and start off on a better lamed digit. A mother lame is a disgraceful form of self-cannibalism. Hope that helps.

BATTER UP!

Jung

???
Premium
E-Tard said:
-This was indicated to be the designated location for flaming, Correct?
Have you forgotten your own words already? Yes, this is the flaming forum, and I'm sure you plan on "owning" us all with yoursweaty little fingers. However, I was merely pointing out that yours is a pointless endeavor; Nobody cares. You'll be forgotten as soon as people read this waste of bandwidth.
-My confused little pedant, if you are the perplexed with the above material then why continue?
Perplexed, no. Indifferent, yes.

You "flamers" are a dime a dozen, and BH's flamers are no different than any other. You're just easily amused. Now that's whimsical enough, but your "content" just doesn't hold my attention. I could go to any other site on the net and read pitiful flames consisting of the same drivel and hastily typed insults. Why would I be amazed by yours?

And yes, I replied, so I guess you've gotten something out of this thread.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
E-Tard said:
Shhh.... I'll deal with your fraternizing ass over at BH later... No talkie.
Take your e-tarded ass back to BH,
No one likes you here,
Now GTFO (That means GET THE FUCK OUT) :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
E-Tard said:
-You're here. You've replied. Enough said.
Replying to your babble does not mean that I am impressed by your use of a thesaurus. But whatever makes your e-penis grow larger. :thumbsup:

E-tard said:
-Dig the diseased perennium of out your pie hole and start off on a better lamed digit.
So you like to garden in your spare time, how quaint. But I am sorry, I don't know how to start off with a disabled number, maybe you can tell me.

E-tard said:
A mother lame is a disgraceful form of self-cannibalism. Hope that helps.
You should really go back to school and learn about parts of speech, and sentence formation.

E-Tard

i <3 GGW
junglizm said:
Have you forgotten your own words already? Yes, this is the flaming forum, and I'm sure you plan on "owning" us all with yoursweaty little fingers.
-Try to keep a small amount of self restraint. Just because you were noticed doesn't mean you can use insolent netspeak. There will be no owning, the only thing I posess is the ability to verbally smash your fucking face in. Let's take a look below to further witness this.

junglizm said:
However, I was merely pointing out that yours is a pointless endeavor; Nobody cares. You'll be forgotten as soon as people read this waste of bandwidth.
-You're quite a spokesman for masses. Now kick your own fucking face in so I don't have to keep doing so. This "no one cares" attitude you proudly keep flaunting is hypocritcal at best.

junglizm said:
Perplexed, no. Indifferent, yes.
-Redundance worthy of a special olympics relay. Yes, I know you don't care. Let's see you induce some more yawns with this little ditty....

junglizm said:
You "flamers" are a dime a dozen, and BH's flamers are no different than any other. You're just easily amused.
-I'm sorry, my sweaty little fingers are bewildered at having "dimes" and "dozens" in the same sentence. Can you please repeat that same guffawing horseshit one more time?

junglizm said:
Now that's whimsical enough, but your "content" just doesn't hold my attention.
-Yes, we know. YOU don't care!

junglizm said:
I could go to any other site on the net and read pitiful flames consisting of the same drivel and hastily typed insults.
-See ya!

junglizm said:
And yes, I replied, so I guess you've gotten something out of this thread.
-This is what we refer to in the flame game as "Taking the bait".. Not only did you swallow the hook, but now you've forced me to rip it if out of your self righteous cockpit. Please clean your esophageal splatters off of my fucking shoes.

E-Tard

i <3 GGW
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Replying to your babble does not mean that I am impressed by your use of a thesaurus. But whatever makes your e-penis grow larger. :thumbsup:
-Take the thumb, insert it back into your mouth. Assume the fetal position. If you feel the need to be verbose, perhaps you to can raise the hit counters at dictionary.com. Christ, crack a fuckin' book nitelite.

Fire_ze_Missles said:
So you like to garden in your spare time, how quaint. But I am sorry, I don't know how to start off with a disabled number, maybe you can tell me.
-Son, you got me playing horseshoes with your head and you keep missing every ringer. Your posts thus far have been disabled numbers. Just keep increasing them and maybe I'll go away. This wouldn't be so bad if you could drop the Better Homes and Garden lames.

Fire_ze_Missles said:
You should really go back to school and learn about parts of speech, and sentence formation.
-I think I just paid tuition with your scrotum. Tell me I like to Garden again. That was good. Go on now, do it.

E-Tard

i <3 GGW
Bonesaw said:
You moron... not perennial... :rolleyes:
Shh.... I'm letting that one slide. This guy has some potential and I could use the thread company. I mean he can airclaim "stupid" all day, but when you confuse flowers with vaginal tissue... LMAO.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I was happily gamboling like a total fucktard when I ran into this thread. I've read most of it, and it sucked. Now I'm writing this reply out of total boredom. When I am done I'm gonna start itching my nuts and totally forget about your e-existence. E-tard, seems like you're having fun, don't drop the potato!!! I won't join in the fun, cause I'm not in a pissy mood. You can "flame" me all you want though, your E-words will just bounce on my face like a fucking balloon! They will tickle, and possibly entertain a little bit, so keep them coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.