WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss anarchy

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i don't like to think of myself as an anarchist. i'm more of a person who thinks the goverment are just dumbasses. like i think gays and lesbians should marry.
how can the goverment choose what is right and wrong if that same goverment sent people to die in war. 25% of my freinds are gay and they should have a family,too. the goverment sucks. if you are for gov't don't get pissed.

there are typos sorry. I hate english

eh .. government is retarded in many areas. The way things are going now, especially if bush is put into office again, all I can say is good luck and tell your friends to get married in some state that allows it and then go back to wherever you're from. Problem solved but the gov't will more than likely always be blatently difficult and dumb.

morelos

lexicon incognito
a lot of us are making sense. read up some more, skyline-cobra. ;]

~ dan ~

R

RedOctober

Sorry, Bush is a real fruitcake, but homosexuals getting married is as trying to set fire to water. It won't bloody work!
I do respect people with homosexual feelings, if they behave the same way as everybody does. I am a heterosexual male, and I don't yell on the market place, that I like a nice female cunt to put my dick in.

I like the friendship of intelligent and beautiful women much more.
Wining and dining is fun, if you don't plan for a fuck.
And get that straight: Don't even think about it!
Because she will know it.
Macho's are out. Even metro men are out.

The only interesting men in the eyes of real women are those,
who don't follow their dick all the time..

:mfinger: :D

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Dude i agree with you that the goverment is seriously screwed up, but i dont think that about their stand on same sex marriages. I think NOT haveing them be allowed to get married is best for everyone. If they want to be together let them do it in the closet and hide it like they have for hundreds of years and like they SHOULD!
Sorry that is just my opinion but hey I dont believe they should be able to get married anywere or any time.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
homosexual is a form of love on the same scale as heterosexuals. love between a man and man or women and women is the same love as man and women.

love has no bounderys.

Sektor

Particinator
Which is why you shouldn't follow love.

If fags want to marry, let them marry the same way as everyone else - married to someone of the OPPOSITE sex.

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
homosexual is a form of love on the same scale as heterosexuals. love between a man and man or women and women is the same love as man and women.

love has no bounderys.
This may be the dumbest post ever.

morelos

lexicon incognito
swiseguy said:
Dude i agree with you that the goverment is seriously screwed up, but i dont think that about their stand on same sex marriages. I think NOT haveing them be allowed to get married is best for everyone. If they want to be together let them do it in the closet and hide it like they have for hundreds of years and like they SHOULD!
Sorry that is just my opinion but hey I dont believe they should be able to get married anywere or any time.
great idea. let's halt progress, effective "hundreds of years" ago, in at least one area.

why don't we start sacking other nations for war, while we're at it? better yet, let's UN-DECLARE independence from the UK. i'm sure they'd LOVE some tax revenues from us.

oh, and let's again make it legal to kill a man for stealing your horse.

while we're at it, let's resume the slave trade and stop using hospitals.

let's throw away all pretense of modernity by making running water scarce and giving our army powder rifles and no airplanes.

YES!@#@! I'M ALL FOR THIS MOVE BACKWARD IN TIME!@ HELLLOOOO GEORGE BUSH, I'M READY FOR YOUR STRATEGERY!!!!

argh

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
The truth is, homosexuals don't want to be married in a Church of God, or to infringe upon anyones' religious beliefs. All they want is to recieve the same tax breaks and social (not religious) standing afforded to heterosexual marriages. Now, that doesn't seem all that unreasonable to me. In my opinion, I think we're going to see something very similar to the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s.

So if you're gonna hop on a minority you aren't apart of or try to understand, do your fucking homework.

R

RedOctober

Sjeesh...

Don't get me wrong..

In my coutry it is quite normal that people have the ability to
go to a notary and let make a "contract of living together".
This has the same value as a marriage.

But homosexuals still wanted to break down the last valued thing,
and they got it.
So now marriage has no meaning for many youngsters any more.
Marriage was more a financial contract over the ages.
The first time in history it got some romantic bourgeois meaning was in the 1800's. When the state offers the possibility to have contracts between citizens to take care of both financial security, marriage becomes obselete, and so marriage is old fashioned, and also homosexsuals that want to marry.

That's what you get if you reach for the stars.. The only thing you have in your hand is dust.

Sektor

Particinator
edolphritler said:
The truth is, homosexuals don't want to be married in a Church of God, or to infringe upon anyones' religious beliefs. All they want is to recieve the same tax breaks and social (not religious) standing afforded to heterosexual marriages. Now, that doesn't seem all that unreasonable to me. In my opinion, I think we're going to see something very similar to the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s.

So if you're gonna hop on a minority you aren't apart of or try to understand, do your fucking homework.
I will say it again. They want those benefits, they are NOT special, they will get those benefits of being married the same way everyone else does - marrying someone of the OPPOSITE sex.

Pachyderm

I really did.
What does it affect you if two people of the same sex get married? Will it ruin your marriage or your family? You're opinions don't mean shit if there is no thought behind them.

Blazed

†Punisher†
ok same sex marriages are different it also depends on wut sex thought
if its two guys thats nasty as fuck but if its two women thats awsome.

its the way people look at things :mfinger: