WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

..and I bid you all a big Fuck You!

Cash21

Clitpickle
Just thought I'de say "What the fuck is going on" to everyone since it IS long overdue. So..What the fuck is going on? This is the first forum that kept me coming back in a long time :thumbsup: Good stuff!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Welcome to the site.
Even if you do have 57 posts,welcome anyway.

You'll find that WTF.com is so addictive,that it even rivals breathing.
To enjoy your stay here,all you have to do is follow the simple rules that have been implemented for your safety.
(Muddfishers lurk in every forum,be aware)

Please entertain yourself reading the rules at the top of every forum at WTF.com...>>Clickity<<
...feel free to eat any cheese you might find along your way.

Cash21

Clitpickle
Thanks bud. Will do :thumbsup: I'll be keeping an eye out for an cheese around the forums, you can be sure of that

Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you. Now go to the corner and put your dunce hat on. The grown folks are having a conversation.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Welcome to Wtf.com, Johnny is in the other room waiting for you!