WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

And I didn't know it...

juggernaut

Stop ASKING Me!
I'm going to work
Where I'll sit and jerk

The pay's not enough
so I stay on my duff

One day they'll notice
and have a big fit

Then I'll tell them "Blow this!"
and take off real quick

But until that morning
when shit hits the fan

I'll sit and get paid
with my dick in my hand...

Happy friday everybody !!!

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
And these are the type of people that complain when Mexicans 'steal' their jobs, when they inherently do nothing anyways :p

Funny though :-D

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
VenomHowell said:
And these are the type of people that complain when Mexicans 'steal' their jobs, when they inherently do nothing anyways :p

Funny though :-D
but they do something....they masturbate at icka's and cuddle's pics....

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
hey a mexican stole my job and I actually did my job... greasy pricks.. way to make me sad... :cry:

juggernaut

Stop ASKING Me!
Darklight said:
hey a mexican stole my job and I actually did my job... greasy pricks.. way to make me sad... :cry:

It's the Indians that are after my job, and I don't mean native americans.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Mine went to China! Yay! I love Chinese food. I can't afford any of it but YAY!

It's ok, I fucking hated my job anyway. I just miss the paycheck.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
it actually pissed me off real royal.. I've been canned for not doing a job well enough, but this job I got canned for doing it too well.. it was a factory job, where we made aluminum parts for different uses. The way they paid us was that we got like $10 an hour, but we also had part quota's.. we had to make a certain number of parts per hour. However, if we made over the quota we got a bonus for each part... depending on the type of part it was anywhere from like .10 cents to .25 cents a part. Well the quota number was so damn low I would triple the quota every day...

one day I came into work and they told me they were out of contracts and had to lay people off to make up the loss. me being the last perminant employee highered i was the first one to go.. funny how not a single temp working for $7/hr with no quota bonuses got canned(just as it happened the temps were all barely english speaking mexicans).

juggernaut

Stop ASKING Me!
Yeah,

I got fired once because I was "bad for morale". I had this sweat-shop type wiring job, and they fucking INSISTED that every one work 60 hours per week.

Well I asked my boss if I got the same work done if I could only work 50, and he was like "I dunno about that..." I talked him into it, mainly by pointing out that I was one of his best workers, and I would quit very soon if I had to put in 60 hour weeks.

After about two months, he was pissed at me. Other people were pointing out that they weren't LEGALLY REQUIRED to work 60 hour weeks for him, and his sweatshop was falling apart. He was very apologetic, and he told me that he would really miss me since I really was doing the same work as most of the morons were doing in 60 hours every 45~50 hours. But he couldn't afford to have the other 25 or so people start dropping their overtime, so I had to go.

The ONLY time I've ever been fired or gotten in trouble for doing my job too quickly and efficiently.

Hicts

Your mighty ruler. OBEY!
Im feeling like moving to the US to steal someone job right now. Jajaja.
*masturbates at cuddles pic*

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
juggernaut said:
It's the Indians that are after my job, and I don't mean native americans.
I hope they don't try taking my job field away from me before I get out of college... 2/5 of the world is made up by 2 countries.... India, and China... fucking horney bastards.... I don't know where I'm going with this, I'm just pissed about outsourcing I guess...

PS: where is this picture of cuddles that everybody is jerkin too?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Freakless said:
I hope they don't try taking my job field away from me before I get out of college... 2/5 of the world is made up by 2 countries.... India, and China... fucking horney bastards.... I don't know where I'm going with this, I'm just pissed about outsourcing I guess...

PS: where is this picture of cuddles that everybody is jerkin too?
i say u get a few wifes in chine and india...spread your genes baby