WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

And I'm Dead?!

Well, about 8 weeks ago me and my friend are driving home from work, it had been raining alot earlier that day but I have been driving in shitty weather my whole life and the roads were barely wet at all so I thought nothing about the roads being "dangerous". So, I'm about 5 minutes from my house and all of a sudden I lose control of my care for no apparent reason and start hydro-planing all over the damn road. I try to take control back of the car but I'm swerving too much by now. Well, eventually they car starts flipping, we flip 3 and a half times and then land on our side. Luckily my car "had" automatic seat belts so we were wearing our seat belts at the time. I got out of the car by myself and had a noticeable amount of pain in my neck but thought it was just whiplash. We talk to the cops and the medical workers I call my dad to come pick me up and I get a ride home. Well about 2 hours later the pain in my neck is so bad that I am almost losing consciousness standing up so I go to the hospital and it turns out that I broke my neck in 2 places. They said that if I had moved my neck wrong after I got out of the car that I might have paralyzed myself.

Anyways I'm in a neck brace for 16 weeks now and that's why most of you will get to know me on here because I don't have shit else to do. It's wierd because my friend got out of the accident with nothing wrong at all. Well what do you think of this and what are some of your worst car accidents?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
BrokenTraitor said:
Well, about 8 weeks ago me and my friend are driving home from work, it had been raining alot earlier that day but I have been driving in shitty weather my whole life and the roads were barely wet at all so I thought nothing about the roads being "dangerous". So, I'm about 5 minutes from my house and all of a sudden I lose control of my care for no apparent reason and start hydro-planing all over the damn road. I try to take control back of the car but I'm swerving too much by now. Well, eventually they car starts flipping, we flip 3 and a half times and then land on our side. Luckily my car "had" automatic seat belts so we were wearing our seat belts at the time. I got out of the car by myself and had a noticeable amount of pain in my neck but thought it was just whiplash. We talk to the cops and the medical workers I call my dad to come pick me up and I get a ride home. Well about 2 hours later the pain in my neck is so bad that I am almost losing consciousness standing up so I go to the hospital and it turns out that I broke my neck in 2 places. They said that if I had moved my neck wrong after I got out of the car that I might have paralyzed myself.

Anyways I'm in a neck brace for 16 weeks now and that's why most of you will get to know me on here because I don't have shit else to do. It's wierd because my friend got out of the accident with nothing wrong at all. Well what do you think of this and what are some of your worst car accidents?
Ouch! That sucks man... it would have really sucked if you did get paralyzed from it... If you're gonna be here a while, I'm boycott :thumbsup: One of your friendly neighbourhood canadians

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
thats what killed sam kinnesen... he was in a car wreck and broke his neck and was all walking around like nothing was wrong till he moved the wrong way and died..

When you get out of the neck brace, will you be completely back to normal? Like be able to run around, tackle people and shit?

They doctors think that I will be able to do everything I used to do, because the bone is supposed to completely re-heal. Although, later in my life I will probably have some neck pain.

Sektor

Particinator
Holy shit, that sucks ass.

I had an accident back in April, was rear-ended by somebody at about 50 miles per hour. I was sitting low, so the only thing I got was whiplash, and I had to go to chiropractic therapy for a while.

Had I been sitting any higher, my neck would've been snapped.