WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat And the survey says...

tzedek

Original Member

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
That's a bunch of bullshit. Did you ever consider how people who try to make something of themselves move to the east coast? Especially New York, though only god knows why. So these results obviously didn't consider outside effects.

Jung

???
Premium
46. Louisiana - Bush

If it wasn't for New Orleans I would hate this state.

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
46. Louisiana - Bush

If it wasn't for New Orleans I would hate this state.
It's a pretty cool city...I've always wanted to go there, but I never have. Kinda hard when you're 16.

R

RedOctober

Well..
It isn't that difficult to understand.

Traditionally the East Coast always had the contacts abroad, and people over there travel outside the USA a lot. This stimulates the brain a bit more than it does a shit shovelling Redneck in Texas.

In our tiny nation The Netherlands we see the same thing.
One part has more trade, so there live more people who study economics.
In my part we have industries, so we are better in maths and physics.
In another part there is more chemical industries, so there live more chemists.

It is true that in middle class families a kid easily copies the talent and interests of at least one of the parents.
In lower class families that doesn't happen.
They are all boozing and pizza eating couch potatoes, without interests other than fucking, fighting and pimping cars.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Well that's just total bullshit. Idaho was listed as the 29th smartest state. There is no fucking way that's right. Idaho is still so republican the presidential candidates don't even bother to campaign here. The only time we see presidential ads on TV is when some news show is covering a controversy about one of them.

Besides, we just grow taters here. To quote grampie fuct: "Fuckin' Taters" The fuck do we know?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
tkme2thebedroom said:
That's a bunch of bullshit. Did you ever consider how people who try to make something of themselves move to the east coast? Especially New York, though only god knows why. So these results obviously didn't consider outside effects.
These are the findings of the Education State Rankings, a survey by Morgan Quitno Press of hundreds of public school systems in all 50 states. States were graded on a variety of factors based on how they compare to the national average. These included such positive attributes as per-pupil expenditures, public high school graduation rates, average class size, student reading and math proficiency, and pupil-teacher ratios. States received negative points for high drop-out rates and physical violence.

4. New Jersey