Notice ...and the winner REALLY is...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Please give a nice big wet juicy congratulations to Karysma...

She is the winner of our random drawing to receive a $100 (US) Amazon.com gift certificate.

We will be in touch with the winner tomorrow with her online gift code, and it will be able to be used immediately!

Thanks for simply revisiting and engaging in some posts!

Have fun!

• 4Like
  • 2Beer
Reactions: 5 users

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I gotta ask you Jason, why the sudden effort? You sent out these emails,and you held this contest. Why are you calling us all back to your creation? You doing ok? I know Brit is gonna slap my nuts for asking... But... I'm happy you let my sorry ass stomp around here.

Thank you for what you've created. I'm not in the cool kids club... But this is the thing that kept me going. Even if just to feel like I'm smarter and get schooled and flamed.... Pain... It's a motivator.

Anyway... Probably aught to cockfarm me... But you don't have the nuts so.

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I gotta ask you Jason, why the sudden effort? You sent out these emails,and you held this contest. Why are you calling us all back to your creation? You doing ok? I know Brit is gonna slap my nuts for asking... But... I'm happy you let my sorry ass stomp around here.

Thank you for what you've created. I'm not in the cool kids club... But this is the thing that kept me going. Even if just to feel like I'm smarter and get schooled and flamed.... Pain... It's a motivator.

Anyway... Probably aught to cockfarm me... But you don't have the nuts so.

Some mornings, its just not worth chewing through the leather straps. :)

WolfmanYZ

Knowoneđź•ł
The night they came was a night to remember... First they took the children, then the elderly. They loved the entertainment… but they loved fresh meat better... The night they came was a night to remember.

• 1WTF!?

ib4

Error
Staff
We're just happy to see some old faces pop up. Can't force everyone to come to this cum-bucket unfortunately!

• 1Sad