WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

And you voted for him.........

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#1
Haha

The president of the USA is a nose-picker. Congratulations voters, you have definitely chosen the best candidate.. sigh.

It goes to show how much manners he has.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#6
Linksy said:
America voted for him. Well most of them.
I was going to reply to this stupid thread with a stupid comment.

Then I decided against it, and hit the return button.

But now I'm going to do it. most of "them" implies that you are not one of "us", or American, as your post points out. So then... you are... Ukrainian? You live in Idaho... I'm confused.

Dammit, I regret commenting.
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#7
It was suppose to be a quick laugh and i am not ukranian. I was just simply say that we have a presedent that has no manners what so ever.
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#8
Linksy, why do you always assume that since "america" voted for something, that we "all" must have voted for the same thing.

I didn't vote for him, and I'm american. I live my own life, think my own way and do my own things. Please stop lumping "america" into everybody that lives in america. We all are different.

Maybe you're just ashamed of yourself and you want to see if we feel the same? If so, move out of the country..problem solved.
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#9
CopyLifted said:
Linksy, why do you always assume that since "america" voted for something, that we "all" must have voted for the same thing.

I didn't vote for him, and I'm american. I live my own life, think my own way and do my own things. Please stop lumping "america" into everybody that lives in america. We all are different.

Maybe you're just ashamed of yourself and you want to see if we feel the same? If so, move out of the country..problem solved.
I would if i could but i can't not enough money i can't afford it. But you guys are missing the point. My 3 year old nephew has better manners then him. And the title of the thread did't mean anything.
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#10
Linksy said:
I would if i could but i can't not enough money i can't afford it. But you guys are missing the point. My 3 year old nephew has better manners then him. And the title of the thread did't mean anything.
Actually, you're probably right. I missed the point because I never clicked on the link. I won't either, cause I really don't care what that fag does.

I posted simply on what I read in this thread.
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
#11
quit pretending you don't pick your nose.. we all do it... if tissue doesn't work... dig it out...
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
248
118
#12
Actually, that's a doctor-reccomended brain check. He must do it every 24 hours, or they'll never be able to tell if it's run off!
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#13
We all pick our nose at some point, whether we like it or not. Now the issue here is not the act of nose picking, but the place where it was performed.

He is an idiot, I didn't vote for him, and I wish the American people would UNITE to get this fag out of the office. But that will never happen. Anyway, fuck him and his nose picking attitude. :mad:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#14
Actually, we did not vote at all. Me for political reasons, and CL did not vote for alcohol reasons. (LOL THat is a joke der) But, so what. I pick my nose. If I am somewhere and I have a boogey in my nose, or my kids have one, and we dont have a tissue, hells yeah I will pick it and flick it!
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
28
142
#15
Besdies the fact that we all pick... that video was edited. I'd like to see the raw footage of how much picking was REALLY going on. Something tells me not nearly as much as that makes it out to be.
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#16
UberSkippy said:
Besdies the fact that we all pick... that video was edited. I'd like to see the raw footage of how much picking was REALLY going on. Something tells me not nearly as much as that makes it out to be.
I know that was edited it is just funny.
 
137
0
76
#17
Nice. :)

He doesn't/didn't just pick his nose..he was an alcoholic too and smoked marajuana, so congrats on getting the addict vote, Mr. Bush.
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
262
302
#18
First, picking his nose is the least of his problems, though I see the humor in it. Second, you assume anyone voted for him in the USA. I'm sure a few people did, but I assume they just rigged the whole thing. So I'm sure he wasn't voted into office, but I'm equally sure the American people have no power to change it either.
 

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
140
0
0
#19
that last election was pure bullshit... john kerry or george bush......

thats like picking between a turd sandwich or a giant douche