WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Anger management

wocka

Clitpickle
sometimes during the day i get so fuking pissed im about to snap and rip some ones head off if they say one thing about me. and the bad thing is i have nothing to take my anger out so it keeps building up..i need a fukng stress ball or something, next person that says some shit about me tomorrow at school is getting a fucking beat down. :sword: :gun:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
how about a therapist.. why so angry bro?

wocka

Clitpickle
hitting a pillow doesnt help, its too soft. i hit my door and i cant release my anger cuz ill probly break my hand or something. i think the anger is coming from kids at school that stare at me and my friends, most of my friends skateboard and wear tight pants so they can move easier and them nigs laugh at them. i allways get black kids coming up to me and asking what happened to the rest of my shirt, becuase its not a XLL. i think it would be smart to see a therapist of buy some boxing gloves with my friend. *Edited*

That would be a hate crime! There's no need for racism. Remeber Ignorance is bliss. And if your still pissed....then damn kid smoke a joint a get along with ppl!

wocket

pocket pal
Have you tried writing?

Whenever I get pissed off I write really long stories where I kill everyone I hate. Afterwards, I don't feel like doing it so much in real life. Granted, I still hate them, and they still piss me off, but at least I don't feel like going on a rampage anymore.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Do some prank phone calls, thats always funny. :thumbsup:

</rant>

Tenderony
wocket said:
Have you tried writing?

Whenever I get pissed off I write really long stories where I kill everyone I hate. Afterwards, I don't feel like doing it so much in real life. Granted, I still hate them, and they still piss me off, but at least I don't feel like going on a rampage anymore.
Just forget about them. What the fuck do they matter to you? Smoke a bit of weed and chill out.

Writing stories about killing people you know is a bit fucked up. But hey, each to their own.

</rant>

wocka

Clitpickle
if i wrote storys about killing people.. some one would find them.. haha. im not a aggressive kid but since im going to this black highschool im not taking any more shit from them bithces.today at school i felt like jumping on this kid and flatening his fuking face.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
wocka said:
sometimes during the day i get so fuking pissed im about to snap and rip some ones head off if they say one thing about me. and the bad thing is i have nothing to take my anger out so it keeps building up..i need a fukng stress ball or something, next person that says some shit about me tomorrow at school is getting a fucking beat down. :sword: :gun:
I would help, but I was the only person kicked out of anger management in highschool.....

I just use a bat. Guns make too much noise, and are much easier to trace. Pluse, they take the fun out of beating the fuck out of someone. Start of with a soft plactic bat, then move up to gore slapping stout good old fashioned wooden bats.
:thumbsup:

Or, you could write all your emotions down. Thats what I do now out of fear of incarceration.

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
wocka said:
hitting a pillow doesnt help, its too soft. i hit my door and i cant release my anger cuz ill probly break my hand or something. i think the anger is coming from kids at school that stare at me and my friends, most of my friends skateboard and wear tight pants so they can move easier and them nigs laugh at them. i allways get black kids coming up to me and asking what happened to the rest of my shirt, becuase its not a XLL. i think it would be smart to see a therapist of buy some boxing gloves with my friend. i just had a dream i beatdown some black kid.
It's called "individuality"....ask the assholes if they know the definition of the word...then sit back and laugh because they're all too ignorant to know WTF! And I agree...there are ignorant people and intelligent people all over, race doesn't make a difference there. The ignorant ones are just the ones you notice more because they're bigger asses! Don't sweat it anyhow...you'll graduate, make something of yourself, they won't matter, and then at your high school reunion you'll run into them and realize just how incompetent and insecure they are. Meanwhile, just think if the day that THEY will realize how much they've screwed their own lives up...good isn't it?! :)