Angry adults and fucked up kids- Poo's original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Why is it when adults act like kids, they lock them up, while they let kids run free in the streets? And when they say the moon is not made of cheese, but yet say that cheese came from thte moon? Why is that?

And, why is it when adults borrow money from the bank, they pay for kids' tuitions, then turn around and stick their hands up a camel's ass, is that even humane? Paranoid people get locked up, while mass murderers run the underground and made up the league of their own, and then...created Winnie's Poo. What the fuck is up with that?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I think he's trying to say that Tigger is not a great role model. He tears the shit out of everything, makes up his own words, and laughs about everything. Then he bounces off without having to help pick up.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Broken said:
I think he's trying to say that Tigger is not a great role model. He tears the shit out of everything, makes up his own words, and laughs about everything.Then he bounces off without having to help pick up.
....and bounces around like a stupid assmonkey !! :p

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Broken said:
I think he's trying to say that Tigger is not a great role model. He tears the shit out of everything, makes up his own words, and laughs about everything. Then he bounces off without having to help pick up.

Dammit tigger, why are you putting my business in the streets? :ut-oh:

Status
Not open for further replies.