WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Angry @ lack of forums

Boycott

Soul Doubt
There should be a Life completely pwns forum...
I mean, when something good happens I look here and I'm like "Grr, I can't post this in life sucks, because its too fucking optimistic and everyone will be like 'post that in the other forum, boycott, because this is Life Sucks not Life is so great that even jesus would take a bite out of it' "

Why is there no Life Pwns forum? Ugh! Its getting me SO angry that I have nowhere to put all the good things happening in life!

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Why'll I agree it's a pretty good idea I don't think many people on this site would enjoy hearing how good someone else is doing. Just post it in the Bait and Tackle forums and let them screw with your happiness because that's all the forum you suggest would turn out to be anyway.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Boycott said:
I mean, when something good happens I look here and I'm like "Grr, I can't post this in life sucks, because its too fucking optimistic and everyone will be like 'post that in the other forum, boycott, because this is Life Sucks not Life is so great that even jesus would take a bite out of it' "

Why is there no Life Pwns forum? Ugh! Its getting me SO angry that I have nowhere to put all the good things happening in life!
=chit chat, B&T, tallywacker tavern/clam bar.

these are all no specific forums, if you want to post something like that. post it in those^^ making a 'life completely pwns forum' is a pointless waste of bandwith.

and if your suggesting something, shouldnt it be in feedback&suggestions

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
making a 'life completely pwns forum' is a pointless waste of bandwith.
Just to clarify. There is no waste of bandwidth in making a new forum.

If he make his threads in any of the other forum, and people read/reply to his threads, how is that a waste of bandwidth?

Boycott said:

I was thinking about that as well, but you might as well post the good things in chit-chat. :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Boycott said:

thats what chit chat is for

:/

damn