WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

anime mockeries

Status
Not open for further replies.

alone N unloved

destroy flying monkeys
i cant stand it when people make a mockery of anime. For instance, there is this anime named legendninja or whatever that looks so cheap it seems like it was created by a 3 year old high on crack during mardi gras. anime has a very distinctive style, and short little people with targets on their cheeks and buggy eyes that looks like a clown isnt one of them. damn it, THAT IS NOT ANIME!! anime is such as cowboy bebop or trigun or chobits or yuyu hakusho---NOT OLD PEOPLE WHO ARE 3 FOOT TALL FIGHTING OTHER LITTLE PEOPLE! IT MAY LOOK COOL IF THEY WERE REAL AND THEY WERE KILLING EACHOTHER RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES IN REAL LIFE, BUT ITS NOT >:O ::cough:: i am mad at the artist and think he should be put in jail. thats all.

who agrees with me?? STOP MAKING FUCKING STUPID ANIME'S THAT YOUR NO GOOD AT MAKING AND WONT SELL ANYWAY! :mad:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Goddammit, put all that shit somewhere else in this site, there are many other forums topics.

You know what people don't realize? Japanese anime sucks. Every cartoon is exactly the same and equally horrible. I wish for it all to die.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
anime sucks big ones. . .

i prefer to watch shit which is interesting tho

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
alone N unloved said:
i cant stand it when people make a mockery of anime. For instance, there is this anime named legendninja or whatever that looks so cheap it seems like it was created by a 3 year old high on crack during mardi gras. anime has a very distinctive style, and short little people with targets on their cheeks and buggy eyes that looks like a clown isnt one of them. damn it, THAT IS NOT ANIME!! anime is such as cowboy bebop or trigun or chobits or yuyu hakusho---NOT OLD PEOPLE WHO ARE 3 FOOT TALL FIGHTING OTHER LITTLE PEOPLE! IT MAY LOOK COOL IF THEY WERE REAL AND THEY WERE KILLING EACHOTHER RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES IN REAL LIFE, BUT ITS NOT >:O ::cough:: i am mad at the artist and think he should be put in jail. thats all.

who agrees with me?? STOP MAKING FUCKING STUPID ANIME'S THAT YOUR NO GOOD AT MAKING AND WONT SELL ANYWAY! :mad:

I couldn't agree more, BUT..............................CLO53 YOUR FU(K1N9 T4GS

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
There is still a bunch of lightning.

Paul

Tenderony
its bound to happen
theres stupid american cartoons, stupid sitcoms, stupid everything....... anime isnt immune to stupidity and cheapness

money talks ;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Paul said:
its bound to happen
theres stupid american cartoons, stupid sitcoms, stupid everything....... anime isnt immune to stupidity and cheapness

money talks ;)
LOL, I thought that's what the word "anime" translates to; stupidity and cheapness.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Anime fucking sucks!!!! Anyone who watches it either has to get a life or is just plain pitiful to begin with. Watch something real and that is based in your own fucking language! Anime is a sorry excuse for a waste of time...

There i needed to say it cuz i believe it! ANIME SUCKS

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, anyone that is old enough to be in this site shouldn't be watching cartoons. Fuck cartoons.

shep

Local alcoholic
those cheap made shit asian cartoons suck shit.Don't try to be like the character ya shitheads,he's as dumb as you

Status
Not open for further replies.