WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook Announcing...

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I'd like to FINALLY announce the birth of my daughter!

After 20 hours of labor, 1 hour and 40 minutes of pushing, and finally a c-section, my stubborn little girl has arrived,

Zoë Angelyn
7lbs 8oz, 20.75 inches long
June 12, 2015. Born at 7:23pm

This girl is the light of my life! She is also a lot like mommy in that she was stubborn and didn't want to come out. She was sunny side up, meaning her face was up and she wasn't able to descend. When they opened me up and told Mr. Deere to look, they popped her head out and she looked right at her daddy! He then cut the cord and the most beautiful cry screamed out...I cried...I had just become a mommy!

Here she is...my little Zoë!

I am sooooo in love!!!!

Last edited:

Fÿn

Always black
CONGRATULATIONS! she's beautiful! I'm glad the waiting's over and that everything worked out just fine
Congrats Jane, you must be uber happy right now, look at that little girl!

PS: she has amazing eyes

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
CONGRATULATIONS! she's beautiful! I'm glad the waiting's over and that everything worked out just fine
Congrats Jane, you must be uber happy right now, look at that little girl!

PS: she has amazing eyes
Thank you!! I still can't believe I made this baby! She's so perfect. I'm still in awe of her!

Reactions: jujubee

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I'm so happy for you!! She's beautiful!! Enjoy these first few weeks because they are the most precious and intoxicating moments. Calm down ovaries, I'm over with it....... Dat baby smell tho!!! Squeeeeeeel!!
Thank you! Intoxicating is a good way to describe how all is this is! And Omg, she smells fantastic. Lol

Thank you @Corazah

skroo'd

I don't remember you either.
She's beautiful Jane. I'm very happy for you and the mister. Please post a pic of mommy and daughter together. I'd really like to see you glowing in this moment.

Reactions: Jane Deere

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
I smited Fister but then I was like WAIT, shew, yeah, it's tough.lol. Oh God, I hope this doesn't become a debate thread on girls vs boys. Haha

She's beautiful and she has your eyes. The most exhilerating, amazing time ever.

20150616_130615.jpg

Reactions: Jane Deere

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Awesome! Congrats!

One piece of advice from a dad of twins, make sure you sleep when she sleeps...

If you even try to accomplish something productive, you're doomed from the start! ;)