WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook Announcing...

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Thank you guys!
3 am feedings are the best!
Last night our 3 am feeding was a little hectic. Zoë over peed her diaper right onto Mr. Deere's underwear when he was holding her in the bedroom. Hahaha So, he gave me the baby and I went to rock her in the nursery. When he changed he came in the nursery. In my tired state I looked at him and my eyes almost bugged out of my head and I started laughing. His boxers were light colored, so when I looked at him they looked like they were the same color as his skin. In my mind I thought, "Where did your penis go?!" Hahahahaha When I told him what had gone through my mind he lost it and we just sat there giggling like little kids. Hahaha

dimduk

daddy was a drinker
All the hard work pays off in the end and now a lifetime of memories begins. Congratulation's to all three of you for the effort involved and the effort to come. Parenthood is the toughest job you'll ever love.acid_picdump_34yy.jpg

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
All the hard work pays off in the end and now a lifetime of memories begins. Congratulation's to all three of you for the effort involved and the effort to come. Parenthood is the toughest job you'll ever love.View attachment 7795
Omg I love that face!

Felicidades guapa. Here's to you and the new soul you brought into this earth!
Gracias guapo! Ser Madre es algo que no puedo explicar!

• 1Like
Reactions: dimduk

steelasp

poontangwrecker
Congratulation's Mrs. Deere. For the next 18 years (at least) you don't get to have a life of your own! Woo hoo!
Seriously though, she's adorable. You have spawned well.

• 1Hug
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Jane Deere and dimduk

CoprophagousCop

Old and bold and doesn't do what he's told.
Premium
Kinda? Hey, wait a minute. I was spot on.

Zoë + Angelyn = You Don't Mess With The Zoë Angelyn!

Thanks for letting me name your baby :D and congratulations on your little one!

• 1LOL
Reactions: Jane Deere