Scrapbook Announcing...

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Thank you guys!
3 am feedings are the best!
Last night our 3 am feeding was a little hectic. Zoë over peed her diaper right onto Mr. Deere's underwear when he was holding her in the bedroom. Hahaha So, he gave me the baby and I went to rock her in the nursery. When he changed he came in the nursery. In my tired state I looked at him and my eyes almost bugged out of my head and I started laughing. His boxers were light colored, so when I looked at him they looked like they were the same color as his skin. In my mind I thought, "Where did your penis go?!" Hahahahaha When I told him what had gone through my mind he lost it and we just sat there giggling like little kids. Hahaha

dimduk

daddy was a drinker
All the hard work pays off in the end and now a lifetime of memories begins. Congratulation's to all three of you for the effort involved and the effort to come. Parenthood is the toughest job you'll ever love.acid_picdump_34yy.jpg

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
All the hard work pays off in the end and now a lifetime of memories begins. Congratulation's to all three of you for the effort involved and the effort to come. Parenthood is the toughest job you'll ever love.View attachment 7795
Omg I love that face!

Felicidades guapa. Here's to you and the new soul you brought into this earth!
Gracias guapo! Ser Madre es algo que no puedo explicar!

• 1Like
Reactions: dimduk

steelasp

poontangwrecker
Congratulation's Mrs. Deere. For the next 18 years (at least) you don't get to have a life of your own! Woo hoo!
Seriously though, she's adorable. You have spawned well.

• 1Hug
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Jane Deere and dimduk

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Kinda? Hey, wait a minute. I was spot on.

Zoë + Angelyn = You Don't Mess With The Zoë Angelyn!

Thanks for letting me name your baby :D and congratulations on your little one!

• 1LOL
Reactions: Jane Deere