WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Annoying coworkers

ThisIsBananas

Spooky!
Premium
There are a few elderly people I currently work with. They constantly tell me I don't know how to manage my fucking money because I like to eat out. All of these people are constantly broke, but try to teach me to spend less on lunch to save money. What a bunch of fucking retards. I don't want to eat plain cheap things everyday!

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Old man in produce brings his lunch bag to work everyday. Why? He works 7-12. Only five fucking hours. He needs to bring a lunch bag for that? You know old people wake up earlier than normal people, so he has time to eat breakfast before going to work. And he's home in time for lunch.

Fucking old people, don't listen to them. They're set in their archaic ways. And they are probably broke because every cent they saved on lunch was spent on a cruise or a trip to Vegas, which they couldn't afford in the first place. Or, more likely, they're wasting their money on lottery tickets and going to Bingo every chance they get.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Last I heard, what you eat is your business. If they wanna eat a horse dick sammich every day - more power to them. But definitely tell them to mind there own business.

ThisIsBananas

Spooky!
Premium
They think that I don't know that it's cheaper to make my food at home than to buy food in stores and restaurants. It's sad really, because most of these people are poor, and have probably been poor their entire life, while I have been able to afford luxuries. I shouldn't be pissed, but they act holier than thou.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
@ThisIsBananas here's what you should do next … make a lunch, bring it in, but still go out for lunch, then when you get back say "Oh, I forgot I brought my lunch" loud enough for them to hear, then proceed to throw it out entirely. :cool:

@ThisIsBananas here's what you should do next … make a lunch, bring it in, but still go out for lunch, then when you get back say "Oh, I forgot I brought my lunch" loud enough for them to hear, then proceed to throw it out entirely. :cool:
This or just go to multiple places and bring back a shit load of food and eat that in front of them. Then throughout the rest of the day talk about how stuffed you are but how you could still go for a bite to eat.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Or go have a gall bladder operation just for the hell of it. Get your prostate removed just for kicks. Then eat a bunch of cheese and other binding stuff just to throw it in their face that you can still have a good regular shit.

ThisIsBananas

Spooky!
Premium
Today we were about to start a meeting at work, when one lady decided to get up and use the bathroom, causing the boss to complain about her wasting everybody's time. Eventually she comes back, we do the meeting, then go off to work.

At the end of the shift, I was sent to see the boss along with a few other people for scheduling purposes. The woman who caused a disruption earlier was yelling at our boss for firing her, and called us all lazy and said we are going to get out paychecks cut for skipping work, then angrily walked out. We weren't even lazy or skipping work.

That was my day today. I'm so glad I have tomorrow off.

Today we were about to start a meeting at work, when one lady decided to get up and use the bathroom, causing the boss to complain about her wasting everybody's time. Eventually she comes back, we do the meeting, then go off to work.

At the end of the shift, I was sent to see the boss along with a few other people for scheduling purposes. The woman who caused a disruption earlier was yelling at our boss for firing her, and called us all lazy and said we are going to get out paychecks cut for skipping work, then angrily walked out. We weren't even lazy or skipping work.

That was my day today. I'm so glad I have tomorrow off.
There's always something like that around buddy. Hey, I used to work as a game tester for Sony. Without a 6 month heads up they call us all to a meeting and say 'We're closing down Game testing as there are no projects available' and they did close it off the very next day. So there's my issue with work.