Another damn roll call

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
Yes I am back. Now where the fuck is everyone else at. I know that I may have been away for a little while but that was because I was going through some rough times but now I am back and everyone seems to have fuckin left me. Ya'll fucking talk to me before I start to blow up fuckin high class buildings and shit :reddevil:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Hells_angel said:
Fuck yeah. Hey sweety. How have you been. It has been a while. What are you up to now?
ummmmm not alot got into a car crash lol but it was fun. bout you

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
otepsoul said:
ummmmm not alot got into a car crash lol but it was fun. bout you

If you say so. Ummmmm. Went the 14th and got a bolt in my tounge. It was great. Now I have 6 holes in my face lip, tounge, and ears. What happened with the crash? And why was it so funny? :mischief:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Hells_angel said:
If you say so. Ummmmm. Went the 14th and got a bolt in my tounge. It was great. Now I have 6 holes in my face lip, tounge, and ears. What happened with the crash? And why was it so funny? :mischief:
i was driving with my friends and this kid wasnt buckled so i looked back at him to tell him i turned around suv was sitting there and i rear ended it doing 30. no one was hurt.

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
ok. But how in the hell was that funny. It is good that no one got hurt or anything. Well it is kinda funny. If I was there I would have busted out laughing. So it is all good. :)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Hells_angel said:
ok. But how in the hell was that funny. It is good that no one got hurt or anything. Well it is kinda funny. If I was there I would have busted out laughing. So it is all good. :)
idk how it was we just started laughing when it happen.

Big E

burner of random shit
Ok I dont get how in the fuck a rolecall works on here hows about filling me in here