WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Another damn roll call

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
Yes I am back. Now where the fuck is everyone else at. I know that I may have been away for a little while but that was because I was going through some rough times but now I am back and everyone seems to have fuckin left me. Ya'll fucking talk to me before I start to blow up fuckin high class buildings and shit :reddevil:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Hells_angel said:
Fuck yeah. Hey sweety. How have you been. It has been a while. What are you up to now?
ummmmm not alot got into a car crash lol but it was fun. bout you

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
otepsoul said:
ummmmm not alot got into a car crash lol but it was fun. bout you
If you say so. Ummmmm. Went the 14th and got a bolt in my tounge. It was great. Now I have 6 holes in my face lip, tounge, and ears. What happened with the crash? And why was it so funny? :mischief:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Hells_angel said:
If you say so. Ummmmm. Went the 14th and got a bolt in my tounge. It was great. Now I have 6 holes in my face lip, tounge, and ears. What happened with the crash? And why was it so funny? :mischief:
i was driving with my friends and this kid wasnt buckled so i looked back at him to tell him i turned around suv was sitting there and i rear ended it doing 30. no one was hurt.

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
ok. But how in the hell was that funny. It is good that no one got hurt or anything. Well it is kinda funny. If I was there I would have busted out laughing. So it is all good. :)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Hells_angel said:
ok. But how in the hell was that funny. It is good that no one got hurt or anything. Well it is kinda funny. If I was there I would have busted out laughing. So it is all good. :)
idk how it was we just started laughing when it happen.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Oooh, I bet you hurt his feelings with that one. I'll call role, booyah!!! Done

Big E

burner of random shit
Ok I dont get how in the fuck a rolecall works on here hows about filling me in here