Another Dumb Mother Fucker found EBAY!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
What the fuck is the deal with ebay! Seems every stupid fucktard finds there way to Ebay with some rediculous item to sell! In some cases it may not even exist!

Take this fucker!

He's sellig his will? Only 15k. Like any one has 15k layin around to buy some dumbfuck's will. This dip shit is maybe what 22!

Shit it'd be your luck, he'd out live you!!

Read this shit! CLIK!!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Is he really that sad that he is selling his will. What the hell is this dudes problem. Just sell your useless shit, like the bikes and Cars in the picture? Ever thought of that? Though I love his motto "When I die, You win" thats just stupid.

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
Buy his will, put him on a pedestal, shoot him in the back of the head. Then dance on his grave as you collect the money. The fucking retard deserves it.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
If he gets married "Um, Sorry I sold my will over the internet." I would love to see how that fight turns out.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Someone should shoot this guy before the end of this auction. Then he wouldn't get shit! Do I even make any sense? :confused:

I wonder how ebay allows this type of auction to go on.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
i was looking at some penis pumps on ebay the other day...as a graduating gift for my brother....i think i might just send him one...to cheer em up...

Ultranothing

Hoodrat
This kid would have regretted it

Imagine if down the road, he had a wife and kids, and a family...but then he dies, and..Oh Shit, I was a complete fucking COCK for doing that...now my family gets NOTHING because I needed to buy a lifetime supply of Afrosemen to bathe in. Hmmm..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
"HAVE THE LAWYER OF THERE CHOICE DRAW UP A WILL "

Note the error in proper term usage. Seriously. What a fucking moron.

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
Did anyone else here ever see that "bag of Hurricane Isabel wind" that sold for $120 a while back? It had a warning of "I am not responsible for what happens upon opening this bag." I would probably put the same thing...because if you're dumb enough to pay me over a hundred bucks for a Ziploc bag, I don't want to see your face again.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
maybe I'll sell a old grilled cheese with the picture of christ on it... oh wait someone did that already...