WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

another fucking pissed off vent

I can't think of a single time in my entire life when I've been more pissed off than I am right now. I'm past denial I'm past angry I'm past crying I've given up. I think I'm just pretending it's a dream. On top of a whole fuckload of other shit that's fucked up in my life right now my parents aren't letting me get my license they promised I could have a week ago and just knowing that I COULD have it and COULD be far far away from here away from everyone and everything alone just pisses me off even more. god damn it why do parents pretend like they never had a childhood and why can't I just get a mother fucking break. My life is to spend my days at school, come home and work and then get bitched at cause I'm not doing "well enough". Well fuck that and fuck them. I've done as well as I damn can and I can't do shit to make them understand that. I know none of this is any of your' problem but I just gotta find some way to vent this shit so :gun:

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
Nag & Nag & Bitch & Nag until they cave in, and they let you get it. And take some anger pills too :p JK

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
teh anarchist said:
I can't think of a single time in my entire life when I've been more pissed off than I am right now. I'm past denial I'm past angry I'm past crying I've given up. I think I'm just pretending it's a dream. On top of a whole fuckload of other shit that's fucked up in my life right now my parents aren't letting me get my license they promised I could have a week ago and just knowing that I COULD have it and COULD be far far away from here away from everyone and everything alone just pisses me off even more. god damn it why do parents pretend like they never had a childhood and why can't I just get a mother fucking break. My life is to spend my days at school, come home and work and then get bitched at cause I'm not doing "well enough". Well fuck that and fuck them. I've done as well as I damn can and I can't do shit to make them understand that. I know none of this is any of your' problem but I just gotta find some way to vent this shit so :gun:
My parents were EXACTLY like that, their like, get your grades to a 3.2 gpa (which is like a b average) and they knew I could never get it, but until recently when they went out of the state for a week, they allowed me to get my license. & They still bitch about me finding a job, but I've been looking.
If you want to get your license, either nag them, or have them drive you to school for a couple months until they get to a point where they allow you to get your license. Thats What I did. Hope what I said helps you out man. Good luck. :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
trust me, however bad it seems now, it can DEFINATLY get worse, i used to have that bitchy attitude too, then some SHIT happened and you look back on the days where the worst shit was your everyday grind and wish them back, life has a funny way of kicking you dead in the nuts, when your down, just keep your eyes open and prepare

....oh yea..."its going to get better....dont worry...rainbows and puppies"

yea fucking right

tzedek

Original Member
nothing ever made me more angry than someone telling me that i need to do better when i was trying as hard as i could. fuckers

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
teh anarchist said:
my mom is like hey want to get your lic i was like hell yeah, only took 1 time for me to get it, but my mom knows im a fuck up when it comes to skool.

My god...this last quarter I had a 3.7, with 6 "A"s and 1 "C". And what do I hear about my best report card ever? OMFG! YOU GOT A C!!!!!! GROUNDED!!!! I talked them out of it, but FUCK, no matter how hard you work, they're never satisfied. Oh yeah, and though ventually your life can get better, chances are first it's gonna get a lot worse. I've been thinking I've hit the bottom since 5th grade, and every time something worse happens. It's now starting to get better, but...FUCK

moe

Clitpickle
look sweetheart, it could be alot worse ya' know? also, you should try to talk to the parental units and tell them that you need... a bullet to the head... or a break for everything. write a note, letter, if they wont listen. talk to a school councler and get them to agree you need a break and have them talk to ur parents, it works great when a school head tells them. dont do anything stupid that you'll regret though. believe me, i missed the first 2 full years of high school due to my fuck up of a mother and was still expected to graduate on time, 4 years in 2. i did it though and finished with a 3.6 gpa just so i could say "fuck you" to anyone and everyone who didnt think i could do it, it was great! it shit like that which got me to work hard. hee hee, fuckers!

"when it feels like all you have left is the jump, step back and take another look" Moe

Suck it up and drive on it could always be worse....just do what other dude said nag and bitch...soon enough they'll get tired of ur bullshit and give in....

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
fuckin right it could, can, and will get worse! but that doesn't mean this shit doesn't just add to everything else! high school is a fucking joke, homework they give out is a waste of time, i have the worst luck with getting good teachers (and i don't mean i want a teacher who will baby me and make everything honky dory, i'm talkin a teacher who knows what the shit he/she's doing and can actually teach it, and not stand up there droning on and on, reading from the bloody textbook).
interm reports just came in for me, and they really mean nothin at all, cuz we've barely done anything at all up to this point. but of course my 'rents flip the fuck out, nagging again and again about the same old shit that i already know about. i know they have the best intentions, but if a parent sees their child is struggling in any way, don't yell and bitch at them! help them! listen and consider their side of it, there are reasons for this shit! it's not like we don't care about our future.. well.. some of us.
frankly i'm better left alone to deal with everything myself, anytime i've improved on something, i did it myself, i didn't need help. but they feel the need to control everything you're doing, demanding certain goals that you already set for for yourself. not to impress them.
my parents are really great and everything.. it's just some things that they don't seem to ever really get.

.......... AHHHHH!!!!!!! ....... DAMNIT ALL TO HELL........ I bought a whole fucking series......long ago and now .... NOW just NOW they decide to bring it back in a boxset form..... WHY!!!!!!!! I hate when they do that ... fuck..... they did it to R. Kenshin...... two weeks after I bought the last fucking DVD they say ohhh hey pre order the fucking pretty boxset that'll be cheaper ..... >.< :mfinger: ..... well I feel a bit better but I'm still pissed :mad: :gun: