WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

another newby to the site

care

asshole
well fuckers, i was bored and typed wtf into a search engine, and came across this site, i liked it so much i decided to register. well anyways, im sure we will get to know each other better later. :mfinger:

magnolia

Postaholic
Welcome and here's the customary Fuck u! I hope u enjoy the site.
~Maggie~

Enjoy yourself bitch.

It's a celebration here.

:mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
It must have taken alot of thought to just type in WTF.com in the search engine,ok i won't bust your balls yet. welcome and ah...fuckoff :thumbsup: :mfinger:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Like we fucking "care". The fuck is that? Who the fuck would use a name like that?

Awww, fuck it, welcome aboard!! :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
hey magnolia how many times u gonna switch that avatar of yours ?

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Hey welcome to wtf.com....now go to your room!.. :D

oh yea first....fuck off :thumbsup:

welcome to the fucked up world of what the fuck dot com.

enjoy the fucking party while you fucking can.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
care said:
well fuckers, i was bored and typed wtf into a search engine, and came across this site, i liked it so much i decided to register. well anyways, im sure we will get to know each other better later. :mfinger:
You know, lots of caring folk find us that way. then they get scared and run away. Welcome, hope you have a long and eventfull stay......

Yay Im all poetic....so fuck off already.

care

asshole
haha thats great.

does anyone else have the balls to actually admit they sometimes like the odor of farts?

liars.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
care do you have care bears....cuz their so cute and cuddly