WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Another non-1337 n00b

Found this site during a night of inputting random url's into my browser. It's a lot cooler than whylive.com for sure..

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why in the world would you even visit a site like whylive.com?

Anyway, welcome... don't kill yourself until at least your 50th post.

I was putting rhetorical questions in as url's to see what they'd come up with. www.whatsgood.com is just someones photo album, not all that exciting unless you like looking at other peoples photo's.

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
hey guy i dont really have any beef with you but i feel it is my duty to post a insulting n00b pic

i think this one is perfect considering the title

Welcome to the site :thumbsup:

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
mmmm arcade *drools*

all the games look so cool in there i can wait to play splooge invaders

xSwatNinjAx said:
dont be gay and stop posting at your 100th post jes to get into teh arcade... mmm arcade *z0om*

DOH! You have me pegged. j/k Unless this site turns out to be uber ghey then I doubt I'll stop posting.

Point of fact I am not gay so I guess that means I might stick around. I'm not normally a spelling Nazi but it's "you're" as in "you are" not "your" which indicates possession of an object. One has to wonder how it's possible to own gay...

sideshow_bob said:
Point of fact I am not gay so I guess that means I might stick around. I'm not normally a spelling Nazi but it's "you're" as in "you are" not "your" which indicates possession of an object. One has to wonder how it's possible to own gay...
You're*

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Welcome, are you saying that we're sloppy seconds? We are so first material my friend!