WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Another Noob in the crowd...

Hope this place is as cool as it seems. Only been around for a couple of days, but I'm sure I'll start pissing you fuckers off before you know it! Now, if you'll excuse me I have an orphanage to burn down... :bomb:
Fuck me, I'm a noob...

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
10,000 points says this kid's last post is on a Monday, anybody else want to join the pool?

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Well post what you believe, expect others to do the same, and Fuck You.

You'll do, if you survive.

Nailbomb said:
10,000 points says this kid's last post is on a Monday, anybody else want to join the pool?
Is that any Monday? So if I - hypothetically - make it until next year but leave on a Monday...will you have to pay up?

;-)

Slacker

Postaholic
You won't stand a chance to stay for a year.

I'll take that bet except raise the stakes to 100,000 points.

Well...I suppose that if I piss everyone off enough that you kick me off....then, in a wierd and twisted sort of logic....I win, don't I? Hmm. Now my head hurts.

Fuck You! :)

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Linksy said:
You won't stand a chance to stay for a year.

I'll take that bet except raise the stakes to 100,000 points.
I started the pool, I made the stakes. 100,000 will be the next one. And you still have to pick a day.

Slacker

Postaholic
No we win and you were never heard of. So my suggestion to you don't go join site that your only staying on for a couple of days.

Slacker

Postaholic
Nailbomb said:
I started the pool, I made the stakes. 100,000 will be the next one. And, you still have to pick a day.
I pick tuesday. Sorry about the last one.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Linksy said:
I pick tuesday. Sorry about the last one.
Actually I edited that part out cuz I realized it was the Darth Vader kid who fucked it up.

Linksy said:
No we win and you were never heard of. So my suggestion to you don't go join site that your only staying on for a couple of days.
So I have to stay at least .....(when did you join?)....three months, right?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Okay, so if anyone else still wants in, your options are Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, next week, and he's not even going to post by tomorrow.

Slacker

Postaholic
FlipTheState said:
So I have to stay at least .....(when did you join?)....three months, right?
Why stay when you can leave?

Well anyways welcome and fuck you.