WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Another prank I did.. Not bad

Invader

Last Living Souls
Ok, so this one is not as messy and bad as the other one. You know how they have the "Caution; Elevator Broken, Do not use" signs on the broken elevators? Well, I decided to take one of these signs of a broken elevator, post it on the inside of the door of a working elevator, might I add, and placed a video camera in the top corner of it. People go in and use the elevator, push the floor button and the doors close. "Ahhhhhh, We're going to fucking die" I heard one businessman say. when the doors closed, they saw the sign. You should of heard all the screams I got when they saw the sign. I must of watched the video over 200 times and still am not sick of it. One of the best pranks I ever pulled, I suggest you go try it one time.

CVN70

That's CPT. Forge to you!
Where did you get the time and money to rig a camera in the corner of an elevator?

Where is this elevator?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Thats lame. If you like making people feel like they're going to die, or impose terror on them, why don't you walk around with a shotgun wearing a trench coat :thumbsup:

CVN70

You get the same satisfaction gluing the trash cans closed at Tom Wahls instead of terrifing people.

Invader

Last Living Souls
For those of you who can't take jokes, why look in here in the first place? It was intended to be a joke. I didnt say "Why dont you go kill yourself?" did I? The topic did say "Prank" not, "Go fucking die you bastards". And, the camera was not rigged, it was a small camcorder which I duct taped into the corner.

CVN70

Seeing as your last "prank" was somewhat humorous, I decided to look in here to see what your latest schanigan was. BUT!!!:

Who the hell isn't gonna see a video camera duct taped in the corner of the elevator? If I saw that and then the sign I would put two and two together and.... well, you know.

Edit: "Cannot" doesn't include a hyphen. Stop sleeping in school.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Invader said:
For those of you who can-not take jokes, why look in here in the first place? It was intended to be a joke. I didnt say "Why dont you go kill yourself?" did I? The topic did say "Prank" not, "Go fucking die you bastards". And, the camera was not rigged, it was a small camcorder which I duct taped into the corner.
I saw your last prank and saw it mildly amusing... I saw this one and thought why the hell would you TAKE THE SIGN FROM A BROKEN ELEVATOR and put it inside of a working one...

I wish I were there... Free camcorder...

Invader

Last Living Souls
Ok, if you have ever tried a broken elevator, then you will notice they do not work... AT ALL. And if any did take the camcorder, thats fine. But guess what, no one did.

CVN70

Excatly what I asked. It hasn't been answered yet.

How farfetched would it be to call the elevator and see a kid taping a video camera in the elevator. Probably would think he's a perv.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I must say, I too smell bullshit.

May we see this video? I for one would find it quite funny.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
MaxPower said:
I must say, I too smell bullshit.
I was going to say that, but I figured it would be easy to pull off... Minus the duct taping of a 22 oz. camera to the top of an elevator, which the force of the elevator going up and down would most likely make the camera fall...

Invader

Last Living Souls
If someone wants to go out and buy me a chord and mail it to me so I can upload it to my computer, than yes, if not, then no, and this elevator was in the parking garage near my house.

CVN70

I'd say you absolutely crashed and burned with this one.
Your glory was short lived... wait, there was no glory.

bravo

sounds like a good prank invader...too bad most people on here have no sense of humour or just have pineapples up their asses....

coffeebeans

A Coffee Bean
OmegaZeto said:
Oh, but honey, the pineapple feels soooo good when you're assraping a gerbil!
Well, uhh... that's very interesting.

Stupid prank. I read your pumpkin one, that was better.

Easty

Click click boom
i wouldn't even call that a prank, more like a waste of time.

speaking of pumpkins, ever thrown one out of a moving car going 60 into a mailbox? fun stuff...

or call up your buddy's GF's house and request their parents (mom preferably) and tell her the pregnancy tests are in...classic:thumbsup: