WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Another Religion Rant

I find it very stupid for people to go around saying that their religion is right. Why the fuck would you believe that? When that book was written people were dumber than they are today, they were idiots! It's way to over the top, as well. Talking snakes, giants, demons, where the fuck are these things today and why do they not exist anymore? Who the hell would believe that god one person and discovered that he was lonely. He's all knowing, wouldn't have known he'd geht lonely before? And why the fuck does an all powerful god need a day to rest? If he's all powerful wouldn't he be like the Energizer bunny, and keep going, and going, and going? There are so many bullshit stories in the bible, yet all these people believe in it. Some psychotic asshole could have written the book, while thinking that he was god. But, nobody ever puts that into consideration do they? They just blindly follow the 'good' book. Don't geht me wrong, the bible is a great fiction book and entertains me greatly, but why the fuck do you sheep follow what it says? It makes no sense. It's the same as some asshole say he's god today. That's what probably happened when the fucking book was written. But none of you christians take that into consideration, you just geht your crucifixes to keep the bad things away. You people need to wake the fuck up and realize what idiots you are being.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
I Hate The FCC said:
Talking snakes, giants, demons, where the fuck are these things today and why do they not exist anymore? .
They became extinct like the dinosaurs, silly. :thumbsup:

R

RedOctober

Oh well...

Imagine there is a gigantic catastrophy on Earth.. Only a few percentage of mankind survives.
What would people believe a 100 years from now?

Sories are told in wintertime of a giant duck with no trousers on, who has 3 nephews who help him, and there is also a god that looks like a mouse.

Scientists are researching a bunch of Donald Duck magazines to translate them to get the messages and wisdom of the gods.

Case closed.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I Hate The FCC said:
I find it very stupid for people to go around saying that their religion is right. Why the fuck would you believe that? When that book was written people were dumber than they are today, they were idiots! It's way to over the top, as well. Talking snakes, giants, demons, where the fuck are these things today and why do they not exist anymore? Who the hell would believe that god one person and discovered that he was lonely. He's all knowing, wouldn't have known he'd geht lonely before? And why the fuck does an all powerful god need a day to rest? If he's all powerful wouldn't he be like the Energizer bunny, and keep going, and going, and going? There are so many bullshit stories in the bible, yet all these people believe in it. Some psychotic asshole could have written the book, while thinking that he was god. But, nobody ever puts that into consideration do they? They just blindly follow the 'good' book. Don't geht me wrong, the bible is a great fiction book and entertains me greatly, but why the fuck do you sheep follow what it says? It makes no sense. It's the same as some asshole say he's god today. That's what probably happened when the fucking book was written. But none of you christians take that into consideration, you just geht your crucifixes to keep the bad things away. You people need to wake the fuck up and realize what idiots you are being.
Can't that be applied to all religions? Condescending racist motherfucker. It's people like you who give Atheism a bad name.

You could try being compassionate and accepting (NOT TOLERANT! ACEEPTING!), but that's too much work for you.

Do you know how Atheists like me view you? It's the same level that Northern Christians view Redneck Southern Christians. You're that bad.

This ain't fucking Nazi Germany - enough with your bullshit.

Explain to me Descent, how am I being a nazi and a racist? How am I condescending? Please explain to me, oh smart one. :rolleyes:

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
I Hate The FCC said:
Don't geht me wrong, the bible is a great fiction book and entertains me greatly, but why the fuck do you sheep follow what it says?
Haha, this reminds me of that Sheep weapon from Worms.

Anyway, My god's dick is bigger than your god's dick. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I Hate The FCC said:
A lot of people believe because they need to. They need to believe that there is someone with an overall plan who is looking out for them because they don't know what's going to happen with their lives, so someone has to if they don't.
I agree with the basic laws of the Bible when it talks about loving everyone as family under God, but I don't take the Bible for every word. Maybe the stories were made up to explain some of God's ways or laws. Who knows? We weren't alive when the Bible was written, so we can't know. It's a shame sometimes because humans are very curious creatures. I agree that it is wrong when any religion or denomination is preaching that THEIR way is the right one and no one else's is. It goes against everything the New Testament teaches and is hypocritical (sp?).

FCC, this is one of your worse posts I've seen. I actually have to partly agree with Descent here. Your a complete fucking dick for that post, but not a nazi. Your post shows a huge lack of understanding for the Bible, and is degrading to what atheism is.

Magic Hobo said:
FCC, this is one of your worse posts I've seen. I actually have to partly agree with Descent here. Your a complete fucking dick for that post, but not a nazi. Your post shows a huge lack of understanding for the Bible, and is degrading to what atheism is.
It is degrading in what way? You people show no proof that I am infact, a nazi, yet you continue to say it.

Insanitee

I know where you live!
Good Job! You'll piss of allota peeps with this one! :)
This would have been sweet in bait and tackle!

Dont forget all these religious types use there religion as an excuse for just about everything. They use it like a crutch to prop them selves up when all else fails. How easy is it, when you dont understand something, to say, "it must be gods will," or "the will of the gods."

I Hate The FCC said:
It is degrading in what way? You people show no proof that I am infact, a nazi, yet you continue to say it.
First off, you misread my post. I said you were a complete dick, NOT a nazi. Reread that, NOT a nazi.

What you said was ignorant, and in that way could lead to misunderstanding of what atheism is. And I've gotta side with Descent here, you make athiests look like morons. What you're talking about is a very small part of the population, not the other percent of the world that aren't atheists. And if anything, I hoped you would have realized and specified that.

If you really call everybody else on the world who isn't an atheist, that is a dick move, and as low as extremists themselves.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
The reason I believe in God is I need a scapegoat. I can either hate my country and fellow man for perpetuating the evil in the world and making my life a living hell, or I can assume the religious cults are correct about an allpowerfull divine being disturbing and interferring with my existance! It's all his fault!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Ease up. In the issues, lets try countering people's views rather than name calling.

K? THX Bye

R

RedOctober

Well.. The old Cathars had it figured out. That's why the Pope sent an army to burn them on the stake.

There are two gods. The good and the bad.
The good god lives somewhere in space, and saw his creation get out of hand.
The bad god rules the Earth. Rex Mundi.
Also known as the Prince of Darkness.
Or George W Bush..

The fucker reïncarnates time and time again... :mad: