WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Another roll call

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
#1
Alright fuckers. Where are ya'll at??? I am a lonly person
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#3
hi honey i missed you this weekend
you missed it woot
me and angel got smashed
 

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
#4
Yeah she told me. Yes two of my favorite people are here to talk to me. Oh did angel tell you what I did??
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#5
Hells_angel said:
Yeah she told me. Yes two of my favorite people are here to talk to me. Oh did angel tell you what I did??
nope
what did you do now
 

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
#7
I went to a local band concert. My dumb ass dehidrated. I almost passed out, barfed twice, and am sore as hell right now because of it. I had a hell of alot of fun. I am doing it again the next time we have another show :thumbsup: :jig: :sick:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#8
otepsoul said:
I'm here, but I can't hear because of this fucking infection. It feels like I'm having an out of body experience.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#9
ron said:
I'm here, but I can't hear because of this fucking infection. It feels like I'm having an out of body experience.
*yells really loud* hi ron!!!
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#10
Hells_angel said:
I went to a local band concert. My dumb ass dehidrated. I almost passed out, barfed twice, and am sore as hell right now because of it. I had a hell of alot of fun. I am doing it again the next time we have another show :thumbsup: :jig: :sick:
ok now when is the next concert???
what are to gonna do the next time
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
#11
youknowthedeal said:
ok now when is the next concert???
what are to gonna do the next time
Sat. I am gonna do it all over again. Without the barf part. I am going to take alote of water with me. It is so much fun!!!!!
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#12
Hells_angel said:
Sat. I am gonna do it all over again. Without the barf part. I am going to take alote of water with me. It is so much fun!!!!!
well as long as you have alot of water im not going to be against it
when are you gonna be on yahoo you havent been on lately
 

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
#13
Hi ron. Whats up?? Sorry about the infection. Hope you get back to your old ass busting self soon.
 

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
#14
youknowthedeal said:
well as long as you have alot of water im not going to be against it
when are you gonna be on yahoo you havent been on lately
Yeah. Sorry I have been busy. I will hopfuly be on today. If I don't get into trouble. I am just trying to stay away from everyone there untell school gets out. Then, well you know.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#15
Hells_angel said:
Yeah. Sorry I have been busy. I will hopfuly be on today. If I don't get into trouble. I am just trying to stay away from everyone there untell school gets out. Then, well you know.
well be careful and get your ass online, we need to talk
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#18
Hells_angel said:
Yes sir. I will just for you baby. :hug2:
yay ok, just wanna say love ya and ill see ya tonight errrrr.......... or tommorow
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#19
youknowthedeal said:
yay ok, just wanna say love ya and ill see ya tonight errrrr.......... or tommorow
ahhhh how cute. :thumbsup: