Another S.C.U.M. production : Bullshyt's bong fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok

Mr. Ee
Once upon a time, there was a ranter.

He attempted many times to kill a thread. Specifically mine.

I'm not sure why.

He did mention something I remember an old hippie man would tell me when it was time to geht high.....

"Let's all go have a bong."

So Bullshyt....Let's go have a bong.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
HavokChylde said:
Of course!

Right after you lick the dog-shit off of my boot heel. Yeeeeee-haw!
Kinda how your life goes HUH! Always steppin is some bullshit!

Havok

Mr. Ee
TwisT said:
Kinda how your life goes HUH! Always steppin is some bullshit!

Well, I don't step in it.

Bullshyt just kind of shows up!

Then he kills everyone's thread.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I'll try not to kill this thread, although I think I already did, but who really gives a fuck. Havok, let's go have the bongs, anyone else who wants to join, feel free to fire it up. Now, let the first annual bongfest begin!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
XBlade97 said:
wow...just wow, this has to be one of the stupidest therads I've seen in a while

stupidity is under rated. much like doubleposting to reply to some idiot who takes the time to say that a thread that was not about nor directed towards anything to do with him is.

Havok

Mr. Ee
dustinzgirl said:
stupidity is under rated. much like doubleposting to reply to some idiot who takes the time to say that a thread that was not about nor directed towards anything to do with him is.
Thank you, and you're invited.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Remember, everybody is invited to the BongFest, the only charge is maybe a few kegs as well, then it will be all set. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Man, you can bring whatever the hell you want, its a free-for-all, hell bring your Uzi if you want, maybe rek1 or screw_himself will show up.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
riiiight

sometimes theres things that just dont seem important to me, unfortunatly dude this is one of them sorry man. :thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.