WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Another tale of my dearest brother

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
So he lost his TV's remote, and, oh my god, blames it on me! Wow, I totally wasn't expecting THAT. So anyway, I want to watch a movie, right, so I go into the living room and he keeps on yelling at me "Give me my fucking flipper!" (because we're weirdos and call them flippers, dont ask me why). He tries this whole, "Dad said to hold the fucking flipper until you find mine," so I play along with his stupid little game, saying, "well, where did you leave it," and stuff like that, but he keeps interrupting me and calling me a fucking bitch and yada yada yada. It's impossible to talk to him.
So, anyway... I take the livingroom TV's remote into my room with me, saying that since "dad" said to hold the remote until my brother's was found, then I'll be holding it for him... Becaue I'm a bitch like that... he pounds on my door, then calls my parents, who are out spending time with their friends.. Meh not that it matters.
So I come out again, saying, "Alex, where did you leave it last," and he's all, "RIGHT HERE I KNOW YOU TOOK IT BECAUSE YOU WERE SITTING HERE" and I was like, Uhhh if you remember correctly, I was sitting on the other side of the couch, because you stole my freaking seat...
He blows up, yada yada yada, I start yelling about how he's a selfish little prick and needs to learn to appreciate the help that people are willing to lend him... he proceeds to call me a fucking bitch...again....again... I walk away, he starts screaming BITCH BITCH BITCH because it's one of the three swear words he knows....
The end.

Sorry it was long. I'm annoyed/amused by how dumb my brother is though.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Wow how old are you two?

Slacker

Postaholic
Well it happened all the time with my bro. I fuckin punched a hole in the wall because i was so mad. :mad:

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
sinamon said:
Wow how old are you two?
Haha... surprisingly not too far apart, he's 12 and i'm 16... I love how I act like a little kid

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
Linksy said:
Well it happened all the time with my bro. I fuckin punched a hole in the wall because i was so mad. :mad:
My friend rach did the same thing, but it was a door, and now they call it her door... .... the end!