WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Another teacher charged for sleeping with her students

Jung

???
Premium
Original news link.
More info from the Smoking Gun.

McMINNVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — An elementary school teacher has been charged with having sex with one of her students, a 13-year-old boy, at his home and at school, authorities said Tuesday.

Pamela Turner, 27, was charged Monday with 15 counts of sexual battery by an authority figure and 13 counts of statutory rape for acts between November and January.

Turner, who teaches physical education at Centertown Elementary, lived at the boy's house "for a brief period of time when she was moving from residence to residence," Warren County prosecutor Dale Potter said. The boy's parents did not know anything about the relationship, he said.

Potter said Turner was arrested Monday in Clarkrange, her hometown about 55 miles northeast of McMinnville in central Tennessee.

Conviction on all counts could be punished by up to 100 years in prison. But Potter said it was more likely that a conviction would mean a minimum of a year to several years in prison.

Turner is free on $50,000 bond. She's been placed on leave by the school system.

A telephone message left at the home of her father, who lives in Clarkrange, was not immediately returned Tuesday evening.

Turner's husband filed for divorce in January, alleging inappropriate marital conduct, according to the Southern Standard newspaper in McMinnville.
Where were all these slutty teachers when I was in school? Furthermore, I want to know how you can be 13 year old boy, get fucked by a hot teacher and then FUCK THAT UP.

...kids these days.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
No kidding? I know she's only charged and not convicted and sometimes cases like that turn out to be made up bullshit, but jesus f.christ...... All 13 year olds are horny bastards, and that teacher is hot.. so it was likely not a rape...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
A friend in high school banged the teacher's sister on a field trip.

Here's the Irony. the teacher brought her 26-ish year old sister along as a chaperone.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I've wanted to fuck many a teacher and they werent half as hot as her....are you sure you got the right pic? She is entirely too hot to be teaching middle school...My 6th grade teacher had to pull the chair out of her ass when she stood up to grab another drumstick out of the KFC bucket.....but when she licked that grease off her finger....mmmm.

HunterXI

Ranting Liberal
Rage against said:
No kidding? I know she's only charged and not convicted and sometimes cases like that turn out to be made up bullshit, but jesus f.christ...... All 13 year olds are horny bastards, and that teacher is hot.. so it was likely not a rape...
Nonetheless, it's still considered Statutory Rape.

Jung

???
Premium
HunterXI said:
Nonetheless, it's still considered Statutory Rape.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we all get that. We were just adding a bit of sarcasm to the story.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I still find it hard to believe that a hot woman like that would be attracted to a 13 year old kid that just found out he had pubes

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
junglizm said:
Where were all these slutty teachers when I was in school? Furthermore, I want to know how you can be 13 year old boy, get fucked by a hot teacher and then FUCK THAT UP.
Damn jung, you took the words right out of my mouth.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Who the fuck looks at a 13 year old and thinks "hey, I want to fuck him?"

she should be shot. sick ass bitch.

Damn i'm still in highschool and i have a couple teachers that are bangable but damn wtf why wont they bang me. i mean ya it is a lil gross if u think about it she twice his age but all i want to kno is way it a good piece of ass?

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
junglizm said:

...kids these days.
Fucking morons, I tell you...

Destiny Khan

destiny fucker
DAMN NASTY BITCH :mfinger:

I WISH MY SOCIAL WORKER WOULD FUCK ME SOMETIME

NASTY ME

OH HEY EVERYONE I'M NEW

LADIES FIRST FUCK THAT MOVE BITCH I GOT FIRST DIBS

swizeguy

How dare you!?
That is screwed up.. seriously.. thats messed up she could get a man her age for crying out loud. Shes hot but something must be wrong with her to do that. Gotta kinda wonder if it was just the kid or something cuz i mean the parents even let her stay at their house. The kid prolly got pissed at her for something and watched a few to many micheal jackson shows.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Destiny Khan said:
DAMN NASTY BITCH :mfinger:

I WISH MY SOCIAL WORKER WOULD FUCK ME SOMETIME

NASTY ME

OH HEY EVERYONE I'M NEW

LADIES FIRST FUCK THAT MOVE BITCH I GOT FIRST DIBS
Pardon, Could we eas up on the ALL CAPS SHIT please. This is not AOL.

Thank you, resume topic.

imbrokepayme

zack the p-i-m-p
who does that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

who the fuck does that????? teacher student relstionships should be a nono.
dumb ass kid couldn't keep his fuckin mouth shut. i mean i would have breged a litttle to my friends. but who the fuck tattles?????
wtf. that teacher is hot. i would fucker her. and i am still in highschool. hell, if given the option to stick it in her ear, or no where at all, i would take that option and be happy. , i would just show her my penis and be happy. then i could tell my friends, "hey guess what, i show ms. teacher my penis"

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
imbrokepayme said:
wtf. that teacher is hot. i would fucker her. and i am still in highschool. hell, if given the option to stick it in her ear, or no where at all, i would take that option and be happy. , i would just show her my penis and be happy. then i could tell my friends, "hey guess what, i show ms. teacher my penis"
Fuck dude you got fucking problems...hhaahaha funny though, really funny.