WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

answer me this

ladies ladies ladies................................... what the fuck is wrong with you? From a couple observations of mine that i have been keeping lately the more a guy treats his girl like shit the more that she wants him. My best friend had his girl cheat on him right. He doesn't talk to her for about three weeks and then all the sudden he gets a phone call. He talks to her now, but he has been purposely treating her like shit. Yet she still calls him back. He does some of the cruelest stuff ever. he actually sits at home thinking of ways to piss this girl off. hell, after telling me about it i decided to join in on the fun. Now do take into concideration that he does love her and wants to be with her, but he wants her to sweat it out ya know. He doesn't want her to hook back up with him and then cheat on him again. So anyway, i told him to get her to tell him that she loves him and not only that, but i got him to get her to ask him out. I think that its a good idea cuz that way, even though he does love her and stuff, it makes it seem like he isn't going to wuss out and just be like i miss you so much and stuff. so anyway, can you answer me that question ladies, and guys feel free to add any input or stories that you may have to tell.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Ladies want that nearly impossible and highliy improbable guy.

They want him to be forceful and strong, yet tender.
They want him to be attractive, but not hung up on it.
They want him to take charge, but tenderly.
They want him to be emotionally strong, but still cry.
They want him to be rich, but giving.

They want what is portayed on TV and films. They want the impossible.

So they settle for attractive, strong, and obnoxious i.e. Dickheads.

and that is what is fucked up with our generation. i mean, that pretty much tells you how to hook up with a girl. tell er off constantly

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Best my girlfriend ever teated me was when I was an BIG asshole :moon: . Then I got super nice since I realized I loved her. Then she starts treating me like shit and getting jelous and all this crazy shit. So I had to kick her to the curb, <shakes head> girls girls girls "you know it's sad but true" - metallica

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
Hold up. Not every girl is like that. I have ALWAYS gone for the nice guys. And if they turned into assholes, I left. My current is an absolute sweetie...I swear, he really embodies the "Prince Charming" title.

Girls who go for guys that are dickheads make me confused and sad. I just want to slap some sense into them and possibly pull them out of the gene pool for having poor taste.

so your telling me that sane women do exist. Thank the heavens because i haven't ever seen one that is what you say you are. but now i at least know one.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
JLXC said:
Ladies want that nearly impossible and highliy improbable guy.

They want him to be forceful and strong, yet tender.
They want him to be attractive, but not hung up on it.
They want him to take charge, but tenderly.
They want him to be emotionally strong, but still cry.
They want him to be rich, but giving.

They want what is portayed on TV and films. They want the impossible.

So they settle for attractive, strong, and obnoxious i.e. Dickheads.
I might want to remind you I don't see too many guys going after the "nice girls either. so here's my list...

Guys want a hot model babe but is not stuck up
They want a girl who looks up to him for assurance but not too needy
They want a girl who has is independant but needs him to do "strong manly stuff"
They want a girl who's great in the kitchen and a tiger in bed
They want a girl that's nuturing but doesn't mother him
They want a girl that nows how to flirt but only flirt with him
They want a girl that is totally devoted to him but makes all his friend jealous.

They end up with hot girls that use them, cheat on them, know how to shop and spend money...especially his, treats them like shit, flirts with other guys, very needy of attention, with low self esteem all because they are pretty and they look good to their friends.

Not all you guys do this, but just keep in mind, you guys can be just as shallow as us girls can be. Well all want the same thing, but few of us know how to get it, and get it right.

Bitch

Premium
The_Observer> What makes you think that girl isn't going to do it again once your friend and she start dating again? She just might be playing the game because she thinks she deserves it but once she gets your friend back, the game is over and she may look else where. The harder your friend makes her work for him, the more of a game it is to her. Besides, after this game is over for your friend, he too might find this boring. I'm sure he loves her, but it's not fair for either of them. Just leave her alone. There are better fish in the sea to catch. Let this guppy go and find someone that he doesn't need to play games with. He deserves better anyway.

or no, maybe for you this could be some game, or for someone you know. But i know these people, and they have been in love for quite some time, lets just say that she fucked up one time and cheated on him. thats what separated them for a while but this time im sure that they will stay together. these two do not play around. trust me.

The_Observer said:
so your telling me that sane women do exist. Thank the heavens because i haven't ever seen one that is what you say you are. but now i at least know one.
I agree. I never knew that they existed. I thought it was only a myth. Guess not..

Ctoit

Tenderony
I didn't really read all that was wrote.........it seemed to long for me to care after the basic you figured out how to get a chick line..........DAMN dude.......if the girls you date like that, you date some fucked up chicks..........I guess thats not really saying that much about you :cool:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Bitch said:
Not all you guys do this, but just keep in mind, you guys can be just as shallow as us girls can be. Well all want the same thing, but few of us know how to get it, and get it right.
Most of the men I've known just want a girl that likes to have fun, at least once in a while, has her own job, and likes to have sex now and then. That's about it. Men are easy to please. Now boys, like you described, are a whole 'nother animal. Sure there's shallow on both sides, but there are actually books that give you the basics, as I've laid out above, plus a bit more that actually work for getting girls, even Hawt ones, to date you. It's all about acting like a douche who could be with any women, but for some reason he "puts up with you." With men there's no book required, he wants to have sex and have fun... the end. Women are just a bit more complicated. There are always exceptions on both sides, that doesn't change the average one bit.

Bitch

Premium
The_Observer said:
or no, maybe for you this could be some game, or for someone you know. But i know these people, and they have been in love for quite some time, lets just say that she fucked up one time and cheated on him. thats what separated them for a while but this time im sure that they will stay together. these two do not play around. trust me.
You hadn't explained at least clearly enough from what I saw, to get the idea you knew these people for a long time. Eitherway, this IS a game. I don't play games, never do. I think they are cruel. I also don't like it when my friends play these games and I let them know how I feel. It doesn't matter how long someone has known another person. A game is a game. Maybe she isn't playing one but it sure sounds like your friend is. It's obvious he got hurt and I don't blame him. Most people that don't play games don't treat even the ones that hurt them like this. They usually move on. If the girl felt badly about it then the ball's in her court. If your friend wants to date her again he should just tell her he isn't ready to trust her. Then see what happens maybe she'll beg, maybe she'll work harder to get his trust back, but it's up to her how much she wants to reconcile. Games don't mean that one person is just fucking with another for fun, it's also meant as a way to piss someone off or make them work harder than necessary for fun but with the hopes of a good ending. Feelings get hurt if this "game" continues like that. This "thing" your friend is doing to his cheating ex...like I said, she's done it once, she could do it again. Does he really think this "thing" he's doing to her is going to really teach her the consequence of her actions? She cheated once, she could do it again despite the "game" being played on her. I often liek to give someone a second chance, but even I would find it not worth my while to force the other to beg. I'd suggest couples counselling if I thought the cheater was serious about wanting to try again. Playing games or doing whatever your friend is doing is just not right.

Bitch

Premium
JLXC said:
Most of the men I've known just want a girl that likes to have fun, at least once in a while, has her own job, and likes to have sex now and then. That's about it. Men are easy to please. Now boys, like you described, are a whole 'nother animal. Sure there's shallow on both sides, but there are actually books that give you the basics, as I've laid out above, plus a bit more that actually work for getting girls, even Hawt ones, to date you. It's all about acting like a douche who could be with any women, but for some reason he "puts up with you." With men there's no book required, he wants to have sex and have fun... the end. Women are just a bit more complicated. There are always exceptions on both sides, that doesn't change the average one bit.
If you have been reading the posts around here you'd know that boys and men are upset when their hearts are broken. Some even discuss how they don't want just sex. Some even complain how their girl just wants sex but feel hurt they are being used. Same problems girls have! men and women both want sex, they also want to be loved. they just go about it differently but the end is the same.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Bitch said:
Guys want a hot model babe but is not stuck up
They want a girl who's great in the kitchen and a tiger in bed
I fixed your list.

once again, he does not play games, she does not play games. He is quite serious when he does what he does. It may appear to be a game, but its not. its just the only way he can figure out how to make this girl suffer a little for what she has done. for example if she says something mean to him and he says hes hanging up and to not call back for a week or something. guess what. she isn't going to get to talk to him for a week. but then again neither of us know what is true, but i still think that it isn't a game.

Simple answer to the question of this thread: challenge. The assholes challenge girls more, so it makes them more interested. Everybody wants what they cannot have. the_Observer, your friend is playing the game, though, he won't recognize it as the game. Everyone plays in some form, though a lot of people, such as myself, prefer the milder form that doesn't really mess with anyone's mind or hurt anyone. Your friend is/was planning things to do to the girl to torment her for cheating on him, that's part of the game, especially the not talking to her bit. He made himself hard to reach, which made her want him more. Presto, the game is so far in his favor. That's what the game is, creating more challenges to have a dominant position over your significant other. It's second nature for humans to play the game.

or no once again. you don't know these people. some people may play it like that. but from where i come from they don't "play games" they stick to being serious and shit.

The_Observer said:
or no once again. you don't know these people. some people may play it like that. but from where i come from they don't "play games" they stick to being serious and shit.
I don't have to know them. Those who say they don't play the game are the ones who play a milder form that just seems natural. Deliberately planning things to do to make the girl squirm is playing the game his way. The game is universal, everyone plays it their own way. I don't play the hardcore game. I punish when needed, but not excessively. My form of the game is just to let the person know they've ticked me off, not really to torment them. It sounds like that's how your friend is playing it. It's not a bad thing, it's human nature.

why the hell do you keep calling it a game? its not a game. it just what hes doing to her. and that is being an asshole. and if she likes him so much then she will put up with it and still continue to want him back.