WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Answer question, ask question

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Nooes, except GPS. I've voice texted my kid in an emergency though once or twice.

If you had to say you lean toward one or the other--a giant asshole or a big ol' softy--which would it be?/No lying assholes, please.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I have not had a bath in at least a decade, although I do have a tub. (I do shower occasionally.)

What do you want for Christmas?

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
All I want for Christmas is you! LOL
No really, I don't want aything in particular, there are several things I may need to change but I can do without. A decent phone? A decent computer? A decent bike? A decent skateboard? A decent kite? Too many things, nothing at all.

Where you don't want to be for Christmas?

• 1LOL
Reactions: jujubee

Corazah

¬ ¬
Somewhere without snow.
(On the other hand, I've been seeing the snow lately... eh, I want cold!)

Have you been sledding?

Loki-In-A-Box

Goddess of Tits and Wine
Yes, but not since I hit double digits age-wise. I miss being able to visit my grandparents in Wisconsin and nearly freezing my face off when I land in it due to not being able to keep on the sucker for shit. :happysad:

If you're going to have a Christmas tree, what kind are you using and how humble is it and the general house decorating going to be on a scale from 1 to 10? (One would be right at or only slightly better than the Charlie Brown Christmas tree with maybe a wreath if you're really feeling festive, and 10 means your house could be used to blind Martians and the tree's a radiation hazard.)

• 1Like
Reactions: Corazah

Corazah

¬ ¬
I will probably be purchasing a real tree this weekend. Usually pretty humble. It will have lights and I think like 12 ornaments. Maybe some bows. The house - maybe a wreath with whatever branches I cut off from the bottom. I'd give my decoration level a.. 3. OH! I will set up my train/little houses around the tree this year so I'll bump it up to 4.

Do you ever give your mail person/garbage pick-up person anything for Christmas?
(I think people do that here, like a 6-pack of something or those blue tins of butter cookies. I want to do that cuz my mail people are pretty nice but I don't know what or if that'd be weird.)

• 1Like
Reactions: Loki-In-A-Box

skroo'd

I don't remember you either.
Opening presents with the immediate family on Christmas Eve. Our special time without other relatives around.

Also the steamed shrimp and other shell fish dinner we have before opening gifts. That is kind of a local Maryland tradition.

How old were you when you found out who Santa Claus is? How did you find out, parent, sibling, friend?

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
When the old man croaked and Santa Clause was so angry that he decided not to come anymore.

Do you have a hero? Mentor? Someone you look up to?

• 1Aww
Reactions: jujubee

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Certainly...not.;)

It's always tricky coming up with another question, hm...

If you had to choose one thing you're legitimately good at or good with, go ahead and brag it up, what would that be?

Lavie

Tenderony
Certainly...not.;)

It's always tricky coming up with another question, hm...

If you had to choose one thing you're legitimately good at or good with, go ahead and brag it up, what would that be?
I'm pretty good at doing nothing.
Lol, no, ummmm, I'm pretty good at remembering facts and the meanings of words and things. Like in school, I never study for anything hardly because I just remember everything the teacher talks about. (Except when it comes to maths)

What's your favorite possession, like something you'd grab before anything else if your house was burning down or something?

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Well, I was thinking it would be the hard work I put into manuscripts I'd written over years, my computers, where some of my work is spread across now and some one of a kind Viet Nam slides; I would take a bit of a burn to secure all those even. But I guess, realistically, I'd forego the old 'scripts for my guns any day.

What's your biggest pet peeve currently?