WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Answer question, ask question

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Ohh, both wonderful but ocean, I suppose. I'd be pretty excited about mountain though/hiking/exploring!

If you could have one really oddball exotic pet without any worries like how to feed it or accommodate it, what would it be?:D

skroo'd

I don't remember you either.
A tiger. Any big cat, really. I'm always in awe of the people I see who get to associate with big cats in a very personal way, not like trained performance cats, but rescued cats in a preserve environment.

Would you choose isolation among luxury and your pursuit of personal accomplishments or abject poverty among friends and family?

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Friends and family.♡:D. Always love.

If there is one single activity you could say makes you happiest, excepting sex/the obvious, what would it be?--I can't remember if I asked that recently...

skroo'd

Finishing a project of my own design, whether it be a home improvement or a simple creative drawing.

What was the last thing you looked at that made you stop and stare at with awe?

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
My mother being well enough to be exuding shear happiness again in her moment of laughter, sometimes it's a long climb back uphill.

Do you recycle?

• Aww
Reactions: skroo'd

Corazah

¬ ¬
Every time I trip feels like a near death experience...

um, craziest thing.. Probably moving to another state to live with someone I met once.

Are you good about apologizing? Doing it in a timely manner, with sincerity..?

• LOL
Reactions: skroo'd and jujubee

CoprophagousCop

Only dead fish go with the flow.
Premium
I really still cannot swim, but I taught myself to doggy paddle at a young age.

How many DVDs, blue-ray discs, VHS tapes (of officially released movies) do you own? How many of those are legal copies?

skroo'd

Less than 5 now. I decided I didn't rewatch them often enough and technology changes too often to bother maintaining a collection on a specific format.

Have you ever spent the night in jail. Explanation not required.

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Not hardly a DUI.

There's not only one but many things I'd never do.

What is the single shittiest thing you've ever done?

skroo'd

Think the wrong woman is the right woman.

What's the thing you should have done that you didn't?

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Should have buried my ethics in a ditch and manipulated the situation to my betterment.

What book should I read next?

• LOL
Reactions: jujubee