WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Answer question, ask question

skroo'd

I don't remember you either.
In Milton Lumky Territory by Phillip K. Dick

or

Voices of the Fire by Alan Moore (make it past the first chapter and it gets much better, trust me)

Have you read a book more than once and what was it?

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
The Last Ogre (as far as I know, it has been released in Europe only). It is a novel about racism, war and starvation seen through the metaphorical world of the fantasy genre.

Have you read a book that you regret to?

Corazah

¬ ¬
Of Mice and Men. That book depressed the heck out of me and at the time I wished I hadn't read it. I think I was 14... I don't regret it anymore.

Have you seen a movie that you think is better than the book?

• 1Agree
Reactions: Loki-In-A-Box

Loki-In-A-Box

Goddess of Tits and Wine
Is there such a movie? :confused:

What sucks worse: Having to cook the dinner yourself but no leftovers to worry about, or having so many leftovers that you'll have to freeze some and burn yourself out on the rest from eating so much before it goes bad?

Loki-In-A-Box

Goddess of Tits and Wine
A slimmer waistline and a peaceful passing by of the holidays with my beloved and no one else. :meh:

If you could get away with any "holiday prank" with no consequence, what would it be, and who would you do it to? Details would be nice. :)

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
I think that could prove to be really funny./crude

--Uhm, no. I bought things like finger puppets for new parents and played with them with my kid first for days and unsuspecting party guests at receptions before I ever gifted them at all; I even found a Chicken Little and a robber dude, so we were all like, "and then the big bad rObber came!"lol-- Win/win (Omfg that was so funny!:D-Everyone loved our reenactments!/Major holiday highlight.)

What was one of your major holiday highlights thus far?

Loki-In-A-Box

Goddess of Tits and Wine
I got an ass-ton of K-cup coffees, so I'm happy up until about a week from now. :p Oh, and I got a Crock-Pot, so I can finally have that roast that's been in the freezer a while.

We've talked about highlights, so what was the shittiest part of the holiday for you?

skroo'd

I don't remember you either.
Having to leave @jujubee after spending not nearly enough time with her. The downside of the best part of my Christmas this year.

New Year brings change. What would you like to stay the same next year?

• 1ORLY?
Reactions: jujubee

Corazah

¬ ¬
OK I finally thought of something. I started connecting with my brother last year through IM which was a huge change from the norm and I hope that continues this year (I just realized I haven't talked to him for like the last 2 months and must be rectified)

Would you like to live in a tree house?

• 1Like
Reactions: skroo'd

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
OK I finally thought of something. I started connecting with my brother last year through IM which was a huge change from the norm and I hope that continues this year (I just realized I haven't talked to him for like the last 2 months and must be rectified)

Would you like to live in a tree house?
Yes but... how does the house look like?

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
The one that in its own qualities embodies your primal fears.

Which part of the world you wouldn't want to live? Leave people/cultures/religions apart.

Totally dig the house btw...

• 2Like
Reactions: TheRover and jujubee

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Maybe Japan, they seem to get so many cataclysmic events, I wonder if they're going to sink into teh ocean one day, geesh, would I be nervous living there.lol. I dunno, though, really.

If you could magically meet and ever lunch with someone who ever helped shape your ideas or somehow left a big imprint on you, who might that be?--Meaning someone historical, famous or at least somehow known or notable. Meeting your Gramps or something wasn't what I was looking for.:)

CoprophagousCop

:o
Premium
No. That is a lot of weight to lift, especially with one hand.

Which WTFer, whose has not posted in years, would you like to come back and why?

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
Not telling you, you're too young to know.

Can you tell me which way the bus went?