WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Answer question, ask question

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
Because purple is the best donut eater.

Why is the rum always gone?

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
It's not dark, your eyes are just messed up.

How do people get away with wearing "property of" t shirts out in public when they're obviously thieves and should be arrested?

A bunch of messed up assholes who forgot we had other candidates BESIDES Trumple And Hellery. Is there a easy,fast fix for a sore, maybe sprained neck? Serious question, reluctant to do a neck brace.

• 1Hug
Reactions: Crazizniac

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Because chili is made with meat and spicy goodness. Fries are made from bland potatoes. The only reason they're good is because of deep frying in oil and sprinkling them with salt.

Is a Yu Darvish similar to a Whirling Dervish?

gumercules

Ultra Mega
Without googling, I must assume so.

How do you pronounce Norbert Wiener's name? I had a surprisingly hard time finding a definitive answer online.

Nocturnal_Folf

Hoodrat
Nor-bert Wie-ner? lol fuck if I know.

Why is society so politically correct nowadays to the point where you can't even speak your mind or joke around anymore without having to worry about offending someone?

CoprophagousCop

:o
Premium
People like to pretend to be the victim and feel butt hurt so others will pay attention to them. (No need to worry. Just assume you will offend someone.)

Would you rather drink a freshly opened bottle of warm soda or an ice cold bottle of soda that has gone flat?