WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

AnthemBoy, Belittle Me Because I Am A Closed Minded Prick

Status
Not open for further replies.
10,772
55
253
#6
Man, of all the damn things they give me control of this isn't one....



Close this p.o.s.!
 

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
4,165
1
102
#8
Hey, I was just doing a favour to AnthemBoy. He wanted to start this thread, so I decided to take the blame for it. It would of been much more fun if he'd actually made an effort to be mean or something.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#10
HavokChylde said:
Man, of all the damn things they give me control of this isn't one....



Close this p.o.s.!
well if they cant come up with anything better than this shit, I probably will. But im giving them a little time, you know, for flame training and shit.
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#11
Well DG, with screw_ass posting in this topic, you might as well just close it now because there won't be anything good from him.
 
10,772
55
253
#12
dustinzgirl said:
well if they cant come up with anything better than this shit, I probably will. But im giving them a little time, you know, for flame training and shit.

That'll work.

So how did your sweet little care-bear ass, geht control of B & T?

I bet it was the grumpy bear.

Put his fist in Jason's mouth for you eh?
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#13
HavokChylde said:
That'll work.

So how did your sweet little care-bear ass, geht control of B & T?

I bet it was the grumpy bear.

Put his fist in Jason's mouth for you eh?
aww you said ass......

anyways, I dont know how I got b/t. It must be my ability to recognize and destroy retarded bullshit in a few lines of violent and angry typing.

Example:

THIS THREAD SUCKS. MAKE IT BETTER OR IT GOES IN YOUR NOSE. LAMERS.


See how provocative and sexy grumpy bear is when he is angry?

:D
 
10,772
55
253
#14
dustinzgirl said:
aww you said ass......

anyways, I dont know how I got b/t. It must be my ability to recognize and destroy retarded bullshit in a few lines of violent and angry typing.

Example:

THIS THREAD SUCKS. MAKE IT BETTER OR IT GOES IN YOUR NOSE. LAMERS.


See how provocative and sexy grumpy bear is when he is angry?

:D

Oooh-lala.

I'm turned up.

Or on, I'm not sure which.


So when do I geht to stick the thread in my nose?
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
248
118
#15
As soon as you get it out of your nose!
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#17
AnthemBoy7 said:
fine, screw ball, you suck.

better?

I'm not very good at flaming.
Nice try.

This:

Hey screw ball, what is your fucking issue? did you eat lead paint as a child or did the bearded lady throw you off the fucking circus truck?

Sounds better.

;)
 
10,772
55
253
#18
dustinzgirl said:
Nice try.

This:

Hey screw ball, what is your fucking issue? did you eat lead paint as a child or did the bearded lady throw you off the fucking circus truck?

Sounds better.

;)

Excuse me, I am the lead paint eater.


And HE is the bearded lady.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,982
1,399
487
#20
Oh wow, these "flame me" threads are always awesome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.